40, Monread Gardens, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 XFH2
€355,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1992.
- Extends to 145m2 approximately.
- In a prime location in Naas.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Solid fuel stove (back boiler).
- Double glazed windows.
- Easy maintenance gardens front and rear. Rear garden not directly overlooked.
- Cobblelock driveway with off street parking.
- Fitted with intruder alarm.
- Bespoke maple kitchen.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and appliances included.
- Block built shed (2.81m x 2.58m) with Grant condensing boiler.
- Access on both sides
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Short drive to the Arrow rail link in Sallins
- 3 minute drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.7m x 1.9m (18'8" x 6'3")
- The bright entrance hallway has a tiled floor and carpet stairs.
- Sitting Room
- 4.3m x 3.4m (14'1" x 11'3")
- The spacious sitting room features a marble fireplace with cast iron solid fuel stove (with back boiler) and granite hearth (with back boiler). It has an oak floor and both centre and wall lighting.
- Dining Room
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11'3" x 10'9")
- Through an archway is the dining room, with oak floor and patio doors leading to the rear garden decking area.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 5.3m x 3.5m (17'3" x 11'5")
- The kitchen is a large bright room benefiting from two windows. It features attractive bespoke maple kitchen units with granite worktops. The island unit incorporates storage and seating. The kitchen includes a De Dietrich ceramic hob and double oven, a fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Family Room
- 4.9m x 2.4m (16' x 7'9")
- This is a versatile room which offers potential for conversion to a fifth bedroom. It has a solid oak floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.2m x 0.7m (4'0" x 2'5")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off and Stira stairs to part floored attic.
- 2.1m x 2.0m (6'9" x 6'7")
- The bathroom is tastefully tiled and features a roll top bath, counter top basin on vanity unit and wc.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.9m x 3.3m (16'1" x 10'8")
- The generous master bedroom is a lovely bright room with a wooden floor and a wall of built-in wardrobes.
- 2.6m x 0.9m (8'5" x 2'11")
- With wc, whb and shower unit with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.2m x 2.7m (13'11" x 8'11")
- This is a large double bedroom to the front of the house, with wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.8m x 2.5m (9'2" x 8'2")
- A double room with rear view it has a built-in wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.9m x 2.5m (9'8" x 8'2")
- This bedroom is currently used as a dressing room, with lots of floor to ceiling wardrobes and drawers.
Energy Performance Indicator: 213.55 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas, take the Sallins road. At the Applegreen Filling Station, take the right turn into Monread Avenue. Take the fourth left turn into Monread Gardens. Follow the road, taking a slight turn right, and you will see number 40 on the left hand side.