127, Monread Heights, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 K85A
€355,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1978.
- Extends to 122.8m2 approximately.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in a mature estate beside the Monread Park.
- uPVC Double glazed windows.
- Pvc soffit and fascia.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Off street parking for 4 cars on the cobblelock drive.
- Large detached garage to side.
- A short walk to amenities such as schools, shops, crèche, cinema, leisure centre and sporting facilities.
- Within walking distance of Naas Town centre with its array of shops and restaurants
- Close access to the M7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This is a bright, spacious and well maintained family home, with features such as the cobblelock drive and stone built front wall making it distinctive on this street.
Outside there is a large garage and separate utility room. The gardens are low maintenance, with lawn, shrubs and hedging to front, and gravel with raised fish ponds to the side and rear.
With all its space and its enviable location, this is the perfect home for a growing family. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, 4 bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- The bright and welcoming entrance hall has a carpet floor and dado rail.
- Living Room
- 4.5m x 4.4m (14'9" x 14'7")
- The spacious living room has an impressive feature fireplace of black marble with cast iron and tile surround. With carpet floor and door to kitchen.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.0m x 4.2m (19'7" x 13'11")
- The kitchen features attractive cream units offering lots of storage, and a large breakfast bar. This is a bright and light filled room with windows to the front and rear. The floor is of porcelain tile with mosaic inlaid. Door to back garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.2m x 3.0m (17'2" x 9'9")
- This is a most generous double bedroom with a wall of built-in wardrobes, 2 windows and a laminate oak floor.
- 2.0m x 1.9m (6'5" x 6'4")
- With wc, whb and Jacuzzi bath. The floor and walls are tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 6.8m x 2.7m (22'2" x 8'9")
- A large double room with a raised platform area, it has built-in wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.8m (9'6" x 9'3")
- This is a single bedroom with attractive beech built-in wardrobes, and a laminate oak floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.9m x 2.8m (9'6" x 9'3")
- A double room with a laminate oak floor
- 2.9m x 1.7m (9'7" x 5'9")
- The main bathroom is attractively tiled. It has a wc with hidden cistern, whb nd corner shower unit with a Triton electric shower and a heated towel rail.
- Utility Room
- 3.5m x 2.7m (11'5" x 8'10")
- With tiled floor and shelving, it contains the boiler and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- 11.5m x 3.2m (37'8" x 10'5")
- The block built garage has concrete floor and lots of shelving.
Energy Performance Indicator: 313.38 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas Main Street, take the Sallins rd. At traffic lights after the Applegreen Service Station, turn right. Take the first left onto Monread Heights. Take the second right turn and number 127 is the last house on the left hand side, with the stone wall.