25, Monread Heights, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 Y0EW
€245,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circ 1981.
- Extends 88m2 approximately.
- uPVC Double glazed windows and doors.
- uPVC Soffit and fascia.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Generous off street parking.
- Large rear garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Close access to the M7 Motorway and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- A short walk to amenities such as schools, shops, crèche, playschool, cinema, leisure centre and sporting facilities.
- Easy walking distance of Naas Town centre with its array of shops and restaurants.
- Close access to the M7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This is a bright home in an enviable location, with a spacious garden and lots of potential to extend. Viewing is a must. The accommodation comprises hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.13m x 1.72m (13'7" x 5'8")
- The bright entrance hall has a tiled floor and a large storage press off (1.72 x 1.36m).
- Living Room
- 3.6mm x 3.23m
- The living room overlooks the front garden and it has a brick fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.47m x 3.26m (17'11" x 10'8")
- The spacious kitchen has lots of units offering ample storage. It has a lino floor and tiled splashback. Included are a cooker, washing machine and fridge. Door to patio.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.58mm x 2.09m
- This is a single bedroom with front view and carpet floor.
- Landing 4.18m x 1m
- The landing has a Velux window, carpet floor and hotpress off
- Bedroom 2
- 4.31m x 4.27m (14'2" x 14'0")
- This is a large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and front view.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.30m x 2.56m (10'10" x 8'5")
- A double room to the rear with carpet floor.
- 3.30m x 1.70m (10'10" x 5'7")
- With wc, whb and bath with electric shower.
- The front garden is in lawn with hedging and off street parking for 4/5 cars.The large garden to rear is in lawn with trees and shrubs. There is a wooden shed and a block built boiler house/shed.
Energy Performance Indicator: 251.21 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas Main Street, take the road towards Sallins. At the traffic lights after the Applegreen Service Station, turn right. Take the first left onto Monread Heights and then the next left. It is the first house on the right hand side.