5, Monread Heights, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 FP2H
€210,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1979.
- Extends to 49m2 approximately.
- Prime location off Monread Avenue.
- uPVC Double glazed windows and doors.
- uPVC Soffit and fascia.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Off street parking for thre 2 cars.
- Garage to side.
- Easy maintenance gardens front and rear.
- Close access to the M7 Motorway and the Arrow rail link at Sallins
- A short walk to amenities such as schools, shops, crèche, Park, cinema, leisure centre and sporting facilities.
The accommodation comprises hallway, living room/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms and garage.
- 1.96m x 1.01m (6'5" x 3'4")
- The hallway includes a storage cupboard and has a carpet floor. Doors to the kitchen and living room.
- Living/Dining Room
- 5.31m x 2.94m (17'5" x 9'8")
- The living/dining room has a marble fireplace and carpet floor.
- 2.63m x 2.52m (8'8" x 8'3")
- The kitchen includes a range of units with a lino floor. It is plumbed for washing machine. Cooker and fridge included. Door to side entrance.
- Rear Hallway
- 1.18m x 1.03m (3'10" x 3'5")
- With hotpress and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.58m x 2.81m (11'9" x 9'3")
- This double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.72m x 2.50m (8'11" x 8'2")
- This is a double room with rear view and a carpet floor.
- Shower Room
- 2.27m x 1.38m (7'5" x 4'6")
- The shower room has been fully tiled, and includes wc, whb, mirrored cabinet storage and corner shower.
- 4.37m x 2.63m (14'4" x 8'8")
- The block- built garage has a concrete floor and wooden door.The driveway has off street parking for two cars.The front garden is lawn with hedging. The back garden is laid out in lawn with shrubs and rose bushes.
Energy Performance Indicator: 351.21 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas Main Street, take the Sallins rd. At traffic lights after the Applegreen Service Station, turn right. Take the first left onto Monread Heights. It is the second house on the left.