23, Monread Heights, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 VWX2
€247,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1979.
- Extends to 70m2 approximately.
- Two bedrooms and two attic rooms.
- Set in a quiet cul de sac in a prime location in Naas.
- uPVC Double glazed windows.
- uPVC Soffit and fascia.
- Zoned gas fired central heating with new water tank.
- Recently refurbished electrics, drylining, insulation, internal doors, replastered, refelted roof to rear, new bathroom and kitchen.
- Large side access with the possibility of extension (subject to pp).
- Low maintenance garden to rear.
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- High speed broadband 80mg.
- All carpets, blinds, light fittings and kitchen appliances included.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in all rooms.
- A short walk to amenities such as local park, schools, shops, crèche, cinema, canal walks, leisure centre and sporting facilities.
- Within easy walking distance of Naas Town centre with its array of boutiques, bars and restaurants.
- Close access to the M7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This home has been lovingly maintained and renovated by its current owners, with wiring, bathroom, kitchen and insulation among the many recent changes.
It is very centrally located, being a short walk to Naas town centre and close to a host of amenities -boutiques, restaurants, schools, crèches, leisure centre, cinema, tennis club, GAA, local park, canal-side walks and Monread shopping centre. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
The accommodation briefly comprises sitting room, kitchen, hall, two double bedrooms, bathroom, two attic rooms.
- Sitting Room
- 6.18m x 2.86m (20'3" x 9'5")
- This is a very bright and spacious room. It boasts a rustic oak laminate floor and a wall mounted electric fire and is open to the staircase to rear.
- 5.20m x 2.00m (17'1" x 6'7")
- The cream shaker style kitchen was fitted just last year, with superb contemporary tiling to floor and walls. Included are a ceramic hob, oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. The room is of dual aspect, with door to the side yard.
- Internal Hall
- 1.77m x 0.95m (5'10" x 3'1")
- With laminate wood floor, hotpress and understairs storage press.
- 2.22m x 1.41m (7'3" x 4'8")
- The bathroom has been recently remodelled and now features a contemporary suite of wall hung vanity unit, wc, heated towel rail and shower with Mira electric shower. It is fully tiled. A particularly attractive feature of the bathroom is the circular window with mosaic tiling surround.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.82m x 2.55m (9'3" x 8'4")
- This is a double bedroom to rear with laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.74m x 2.42m (9' x 7'11")
- This is a double bedroom with French doors to the garden.
- The stairs are carpeted with attic access and Velux window on the return.
- Attic Room 1
- 2.83m x 2.37m (9'3" x 7'9")
- This room has a carpet floor and fitted wardrobe. It would be suitable for a variety of uses.
- Attic Room 2
- 3.34m x 1.48m (10'11" x 4'10")
- This room would make a perfect home office. It has a carpet floor and window with side view.
- To front there is parking for two cars in the drive. There is a spacious gated side yard.To rear, the garden is low maintenance. It includes two seating areas to capture the sun at all times of day. There is a patio outside the French doors and raised decking to rear. The raised beds are filled with shrubs, herbs and climbers. Wooden shed 2m x 1.3m.
Energy Performance Indicator: 181.12 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main Street, take the road towards Sallins. At the traffic lights after the Applegreen Service Station, turn right. Take the first left onto Monread Heights and then the next left. It is the third house on the right hand side.