282, Morell Court, Monread Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 A3KW
€295,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
137 Sqm approx
- Built circa 1995.
- Extends to 137m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating (New boiler installed Oct. 2018 with 10 year guarantee).
- Mature cul-de-sac setting.
- Extra large south facing rear garden.
- Walking distance of Tesco, Aldi, Monread Fare, public park and playground.
- A very short drive to M7/N7 and Arrow rail link at Sallins.
282 Morell Court is a most spacious 4 bedroomed semi-detached family home situated in this most popular of developments. With Tesco, Aldi, Monread Fare, public park and playground only a short walk away and the Arrow rail link and the M7/N7 only a very short drive this lovely home further benefits from having an extra large south facing garden to the rear. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, guest wc, livingroom, dining room, kitchen/dining area, upstairs 4 bedrooms (main en-suite), bathroom and full stairs to attic room.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.92m x 1.80m (16'2" x 5'11")
- With laminate wooden floor and understairs storage.
- Guest WC
- With wc and whb.
- Living Room
- 5.52m x 3.78m (18'1" x 12'5")
- With feature bay window, laminate wooden floor and marble fireplace. With double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.75m x 2.82m (12'4" x 9'3")
- With laminate wooden floor and sliding patio door to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.57m x 2.71m (21'7" x 8'11")
- With a superb range of fitted units and wall at units tiled. With laminate wooden floor and door to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.89m x 3.25m (12'9" x 10'8")
- With feature bay window, laminate wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.07m x 1.54m (6'9" x 5'1")
- With shower (tiled and with fitted door), wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.42m x 2.76m (11'3" x 9'1")
- With laminate wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.85m x 2.42m (9'4" x 7'11")
- With laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.39m x 2.20m (7'10" x 7'3")
- 2.13m x 1.70m (7' x 5'7")
- With bath, wc whb and heated towel rail. With walls and floor fully tiled.
- Attic Room
- 4.05m x 3.21m (13'3" x 10'6")
- 1.82m x 1.40m (6' x 4'7")
- With shower, wc and whb. With tiled floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.37 kWh/m²/yr