421, Morell Crescent, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 H56V
€315,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1995.
- Extends to a generous 150.5m2 approximately.
- Situated in a prime location.
- Spacious family friendly accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- Low maintenance exterior finish.
- Cobblelock driveway with off-street parking for 4 cars.
- Upvc fascia and soffits.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and most appliances included.
- Converted attic room suitable for a variety of uses.
- Large garden and side access.
- Easy access to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- Within walking distance of the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.0m x 1.9m (19'7" x 6'3")
- With an solid oak floor and under-stairs storage.
- Living Room
- 6.8m x 3.6m (22'5" x 11'8")
- Generous room with solid wooden floor and feature fireplace of cast iron with tile and wooden surround. Archway to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.4m x 2.9m (11'2" x 9'6")
- With an oak floor, sliding door to the patio outside and door to kitchen.
- 6.2m x 2.7m (20'4" x 8'11")
- The spacious kitchen has many units with laminate worktop and attractive tiled splashback and tiled floor. It incorporates a ceramic hob, dishwasher, double oven, microwave and large American style fridge freezer.
- Utility Room
- 1.6m x 1.4m (5'1" x 4'6")
- Includes washing machine and the gas boiler.
- Guest WC
- 1.4m x 0.8m (4'9" x 2'7")
- With wc, whb, tiled floor and splashback.
- 4.3m x 2.9m (14'3" x 9'8")
- With carpet floor and a hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.2m x 3.0m (17'1" x 9'10")
- With bay window, built-in wardrobes and a separate shoe closet. With laminate wooden floor.
- 2.0m x 1.5m (6'5" x 5')
- With wc, whb and shower unit. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 2.6m (11'2" x 8'7")
- Large room with built-in wardrobes and beech laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.4m (9'6" x 7'9")
- This generous sized room with laminate oak floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.6m x 2.5m (8'6" x 8'3")
- To the front of the house with minate oak floor and built-in bed.
- 2.3m x 1.7m (7'6" x 5'5")
- The main bathroom is fully tiled in porcelain and mosaic tiles. It features wc, whb with storage, Mira electric shower and heated towel rail.
- Attic Room
- 4.3m x 2.9m (14'1" x 9'7")
- Sustantial room with light from the three large Velux windows. The ceiling is wood panelled and it has a wooden floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.83 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from Dublin direction take 2nd exit off roundabout just after the "Big Ball". Note Woodies on right hand side, proceed through next roundabout go to top of road and take left turn just before Millennium Park roundabout. Take 2nd left and proceed straight ahead. Number 421 will be in your right hand opposite the large green area.