288, Morell Rise, Monread Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 F6PK
€300,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1997.
- Extends to a generous 102m2 of accommodation.
- Family friendly home in a prime location.
- Gas fired central heating - updated to the highest spec with new oversized radiators in each room, large hot water cylinder which is solar panel compatible and a top of the range gas boiler.The water system is fully pressurised with power showers in both bathrooms.
- Contemporary bathroom suites.
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- Stira access to recently insulated part floored attic.
- Easy maintenance gardens front and rear (with wooden shed).
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Upvc fascia and soffits.
- New front and back doors.
- Included are kitchen appliances, carpets, blinds, most light fittings.
- Easy access to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- A very short stroll to the Monread Shopping Centre, Monread Park, and local Primary school.
- Within walking distance of the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Situated in a family friendly estate, with Monread Park on the doorstep, it is a short stroll to the local Primary school, creche, and the Monread Shopping Centre. It is just 20 minutes walk from the centre of Naas town with all of its restaurants, boutiques, bars and leisure amenities. For the commuter, this is an ideal spot, with easy access to the N7/M7 and the commuter train in Sallins.
The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises downstairs entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, guest wc. Upstairs 3 bedrooms (one en-suite) and family bathroom
- Entance Hall
- 5.40m x 1.77m (17'9" x 5'10")
- The welcoming entrance hallway has a solid wooden floor and carpet stairs.
- Living Room
- 5.64m x 3.19m (18'6" x 10'6")
- This is a generous room, with solid wooden floor and feature fireplace of cast iron with wooden surround and gas fire. It includes a bespoke display cabinet. An archway brings you to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.40m x 2.80m (11'2" x 9'2")
- The dining room has a solid wooden floor and both a French door to the patio outside and door to kitchen.
- 5.90m x 2.55m (19'4" x 8'4")
- The attractive kitchen is spacious and bright and includes many Beech shaker style units and a breakfast bar with seating. It incorporates a five-ring gas hob, dishwasher, oven and fridge freezer. The floor and splashback are tiled. Door to garden.
- Utility Room
- 1.47m x 1.40m (4'10" x 4'7")
- The utility room is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. It has a tiled floor and shelving.
- Guest WC
- 1.65m x 0.74m (5'5" x 2'5")
- With contemporary wc and whb with storage, it is fully tiled.
- 2.73m x 2.43m (8'11" x 8')
- The landing is light filled due to the large window. It has a carpet floor and a hotpress off. With attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.14m x 3.11m (13'7" x 10'2")
- This is a generous double room with rear view. It includes built in wardrobes and a laminate wood floor.
- 2.19m x 1.21m (7'2" x 4')
- The en-suite has been recently upgraded with attractive tiling, modern wc, vanity unit and shower with rainfall head.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.56m x 2.66m (15' x 8'9")
- This large double room to front has a range of fitted wardrobes and laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.75m x 2.45m (9'0" x 8'0")
- To the front of the house this room has a bespoke built-in bed, fitted wardrobe and a laminate wood floor.
- 2.73m x 1.93m (8'11" x 6'4")
- This bathroom has been fitted with a contemporary suite of vanity unit with storage, wc, and shower unit with rainfall head shower, with a complementary tile to floor and walls.
- To front there is off street parking for two cars in the driveway. The garden is in lawn with hedging and shrubs.There is gated side access to the spacious rear garden which is in lawn with shrubs and hedging. Wooden shed (2.5m x 2m).
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.68 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas town, take the Sallins road. After passing The Crossings Motor dealers on your left, take the next right onto Morell Road. Follow this road. Take the second right turn onto Morell Avenue. Take the third left onto Morell Rise and its on your right hand side.