Mountain View, Ballinasulloge, Manor Kilbride, Co. Wicklow, W91 EN27
€400,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built in 1975 and extended in the 1990s and 2012.
- Set on 0.75 acres approximately with mature gardens and beautiful valley and mountain views.
- Spacious family friendly house with attached workshop and garage.
- Stunning living environment with light filled interiors.
- uPVC double and triple glazed windows installed 2014.
- Oil fired central heating and solar panels for hot water heating.
- Scandinavian wood burner and a multifuel stove included.
- Newly fitted solid oak kitchen.
- Designer custom made curtains and blinds included.
- All appliances and light fittings included.
- Contemporary bathroom suites including ensuite by Villeroy and Boch.
- Oak and glass doors throughout.
- Delightful gardens with lawns, mature trees, rockeries, three patios and deck.
- Excellent broadband speed.
- Just 7 minutes from Blessington and 4km to Manor Kilbride Village both with easy access to the N81.
- School bus for Primary school in Manor Kilbride collects at the gate.
- 20 min drive to Luas at Citywest.
- Just 10 minutes from the picturesque Sally Gap.
sitting room, kitchen/dining room, family room, utility room, office, 3 bedrooms (two en-suite), bathroom, workshop and garage.
- Sitting Room
- 6.44m x 3.53m (21'2" x 11'7")
- Dual aspect with french doors to the front, with solid oak floor, nulitfuel stove, bespoke shelving and double doors to dining area.
- 6.84m x 4.16m (22'5" x 13'8")
- Superb range of solid oak with both stained and pained units, with Spanish granite worktops. Including Neff ceramic hob, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. With porcelain tiled floor and spot lighting with feature lightiing over dining area.
- Family Room
- 3.76m x 3.00m (12'4" x 9'10")
- With an oak floor and a Scandinavian wood burning stove.
- Utility Room
- 1.82m x 1.71m (6' x 5'7")
- With storage units and includes washing machine and dryer. With back door and door to workshop.
- 3.26m x 1.58m (10'8" x 5'2")
- Currently used as storage, the office has an oak floor and views to front.
- 3.40m x 0.96m (11'2" x 3'2")
- This hallway leads to the master bedroom, walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.77m x 3.02m (12'4" x 9'11")
- This is a spacious double bedroom with sliding patio doors to a deck outside displaying beautiful views of the mountains and forests.
- 5.61m x 2.00m (18'5" x 6'7")
- The large en-suite boasts a superior bathroom suite, with inset bath, a wall hanging whb with storage, a corner shower with rainfall head, wc and bidet. The bathroom is tiled in natural Spanish Travertine stone tiles and has underfloor heating.
- Walk in wardrobe
- 2.11m x 1.43m (6'11" x 4'8")
- With lots of shelving, drawers and hanging rails.
- 25.72m x 0.94m (84'5" x 3'1")
- This hallway, off the family room, leads to Bedrooms 2 and 3, the office and the family bathroom.
- Bedroom 2
- 23.73m x 3.60m (77'10" x 11'10")
- This generous double room is of dual aspect with views to front and side. It has a wide plank laminate wood floor. Its fitted wardrobes cleverly conceal the door to the roomy ensuite.
- 2.59m x 2.18m (8'6" x 7'2")
- The contemporary en-suite features a glass sink, walk-in shower and is fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.54m x 2.62m (11'7" x 8'7")
- A double room to the front of the house, it has a laminate wood floor.
- Family Bathroom
- 1.93m x 1.81m (6'4" x 5'11")
- The bathroom is fully tiled, with a glass sink, wc and shower unit with rainfall shower. Access to attic.
- 5.08m x 4.91m (16'8" x 16'1")
- The large workshop would be suitable for a variety of uses. The floor is a walnut laminate, and there are built in shelves. Door to utility room and French doors to the yard.
- 7.73m x 6.14m (25'4" x 20'2")
- This is a sizeable garage with remote control roller door. It includes cupboards and shelving and contains the boiler.
- Outside is a gardeners delight. The gardens are substantial and well laid out. Lawns surround the house with rockeries stocked full of perennials and shrubs and framed with hedging, silver birch and pine trees. There are three patios, each in different corners of the garden, admiring different views, and a deck outside the master bedroom. There is a small vegetable garden with green house and cold frame, currently full of onions, borage, beet and marrows. A wooden playhouse with its own deck also sits in the garden, a tool shed and lawnmower shed.
Energy Performance Indicator: 16106 kWh/m2/yr
From Blessington Village, take the Lake drive, turning left after the bridge. Follow this road for 3.4km, turning right at the blue cottage. Follow this road for 1.9km and the house will be on your right.