98, Mountain View, Blessington Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 H6KV
€239,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
18th Apr 19:15 - 19:30
- Built circa 1984.
- Extends to 81m2 approximately.
- Double glazed PVC windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- PVC soffits and fascia.
- Rear garden in lawn and gated access on both sides.
- Not overlooked to rear.
- Block built shed with electricity.
- Short walk to Naas town centre.
- Short walk to Primary and Secondary schools.
- All blinds included.
- Off-street parking for two cars.
- Entrance Hall
- 8.7m x 1.2m (28'6" x 3'10")
- All rooms lead off the hallway and it has a hotpress and access to attic. With laminate floor.
- Living Room
- 5.7m x 3.1m (18'8" x 10'2")
- This is bright and sunny room of dual aspect. It has a wooden floor and a marble fireplace with wooden surround.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.8m x 2.7m (22'3" x 8'11")
- The kitchen/dining room is of dual aspect. It has fitted shaker style units, attractive tiled splashback and is plumbed for washing machine. The kitchen area has a linoleum floor while the dining area to front has a laminate wood floor. PVC door to outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.0m x 3.1m (13'3" x 10'1")
- This large bedroom with rear view has fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.8m x 2.5m (12'6" x 8'4")
- A room with views of the rear garden with laminate wood floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.8m x 2.3m (9'0" x 7'5")
- With fitted wardrobes and laminate wooden floor.
- 3.1m x 1.8m (10'1" x 5'11")
- The bathroom includes wc, whb and bath with electric shower.
- 6.5m x 3.2m (21'4" x 10'4")
- Block built shed in rear garden with concrete floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 257.41 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Naas, turn leftt at the traffic lights just before the Maxol service station, onto the Blessington Road. After about 1 km, pass An Post on your left and take the next turn left. Enter Mountain View, pass the green area and number 98 is the second house from the end on the left before the T junction.