68, New Caragh Court, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 D83H
€269,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1996.
- Extends to 106m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
- Large side entrance.
- A short walk to shops and Gaelscoil.
- A short drive to M7/N7 and Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.5m x 1.7m (14'9" x 5'8")
- With tiled floor.
- Guest WC
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 4.5m x 3.3m (14'9" x 10'11")
- With feature fireplace (solid fuel), bay window and wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.2m x 3.3m (17'1" x 10'11")
- With a superb range of fitted units. With floor and walls at units tiled. With sliding patio door to rear garden.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.4m x 3.0m (11'2" x 9'8")
- With built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.6m x 0.9m (8'4" x 2'11")
- With shower, wc, whb and with tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.6m x 2.3m (11'10" x 7'6")
- With built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.5m x 2.4m (8'0" x 7'9")
- 2.1m x 1.9m (6'11" x 6'4")
- With bath (incorporating Trident shower), wc and whb. With floor and walls fully tiled.
- Attic Space
- 5.3m x 3.1m (17'5" x 10'3")
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.21 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from Dublin direction proceed to the top of town, taking a right turn at the traffic lights for Newbridge Road. Now proceed out this road and take a right at Jigginstown Green. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit into old Caragh Road and the next left into Caragh Court. Now take the 4th left turn where number 68 is now down on your left hand side.