Rose Lodge, Newtown, Eadestown, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 YK8A
€479,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1980.
- Extends to 168.07m2.
- Site 0.5 of an acre approximately.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Electric gates.
- Four double bedrooms.
- Large versatile reception rooms.
- Double glazed PVC windows.
- Surrounded by mature trees.
- 7 minute drive to Junction 6 of M7.
- Just 6 mins from Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants, schools, cinema and sports clubs.
- Just a 10 minute drive from Blessington and a 5 minute drive from Punchestown Race Course.
- Just a 5 minute drive from the villages of Kill and Johnstown.
- Curtains and blinds included.
- All appliances included.
- Ample attic space.
- Extra large garage.
- Mains water.
- Septic tank.
- PVC soffit and fascia.
- Parking to the front and rear.
- Located off the main road on a very quiet road.
- 6.8m x 1.6m (22'2" x 5'2")
- The large glass porch with its slate floor and wooden ceiling is a lovely suntrap.
- Entrance Hallway
- 2.9m x 2.2m (9'7" x 7'1")
- The hallway features an impressive archway. It has a carpet floor and includes hot-press and storage closet. A Velux window throws extra light into the room. (8.26m x 1.19m)
- Sitting Room
- 4.6m x 4.2m (15'1" x 13'11")
- The spacious sitting room with bay window has a feature fireplace with brick and granite hearth. It has a carpet floor and centre and wall lighting.
- Living Room
- 6.3m x 4.6m (20'9" x 15'3")
- The living room is a large airy room with French doors to patio and views of the garden. It has a cast iron fireplace with tile and wooden surround and a slate hearth. It features a wonderful red-brick archway entrance to the kitchen.
- 3.9m x 3.8m (12'10" x 12'7")
- The kitchen is dual aspect, with French doors to the side patio and window to the rear with views of the fields beyond. It has a tiled floor, many cream fitted kitchen units and attractive tiled splashback. With a Belling ceramic hob, a double oven and dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 4.0m x 1.7m (13' x 5'5")
- Equipped with lots of units, laminate worktop and including washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer. The room has a tiled floor and a back door to rear parking and the garage.
- 3.3m x 1.9m (10'8" x 6'4")
- The family bathroom includes wc, whb, bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. It has a tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.0m x 4.2m (16'3" x 13'11")
- The bright and spacious master bedroom with front views has built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 3.0m x 1.0m (9'11" x 3'1")
- The en-suite has wc, whb and shower unit with Aqualisa shower. Both the walls and floor are fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.2m x 3.5m (13'11" x 11'7")
- This rear double room has laminate wooden floor and large wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.8m x 2.7m (15'9" x 8'11")
- A double bedroom with wooden floor. Access to large attic.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10'10" x 9'5")
- With carpet floor and large wardrobe.
- 11.4m x 4.6m (37'5" x 15'0")
- The large detached garage has solid wooden folding doors to front and side and is alarmed.
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.09 (kWh/m2/yr
From Naas, take the Blessington Road for 3.7 km and at Beggars End cross take the second left turn, signposted Kill L2019. After 1.6km take the right turn, and it is the first house on the left.