5, Oakfield Court, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 YD29
€180,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2007.
- Extends to 71.5m2 approximately
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Double glazed windows
- All carpets, curtains, and light fittings included
- All appliances included
- Fitted with new energy efficient electric combination heaters
- Alarm system
- Private cobblelock patio to side with lawn.
- Within walking distance of Naas Hospital, both primary and secondary schools, shops and leisure facilities
- Short drive to M7/N7 and commuter rail service in Sallins.
- Includes parking spaces
- Management fee €1,350.00 per annum.
- Wooden shed included (2m x 2m)
- Communal areas include bin storage area and washing line area
It is perfectly located within walking distance of Naas Main street with its fine selection of shops, restaurants and bars. It is a short walk to Naas Hospital, two Naas Primary schools and across the road from Ballycane Church.
Accommodation comprises, living/dining room/kitchen, hallway, 2 double bedrooms (one with en-suite), storage and bathroom.
- 8.24m x 4.20m (27'0" x 13'9")
- This is a very substantial living space of dual aspect. It is full of light from two windows and sliding doors which lead to the patio and garden. The living area has a laminate oak floor. The adjacent kitchen has lots of attractive shaker style cream units with a wood effect worktop. With tiled splashback and vinyl floor. It includes a ceramic hob, Oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer and washer/ dryer.
- 2.53m x 1.83m (8'4" x 6'0")
- The hallway has a laminate oak floor. With hotpress off
- 1.15m x 1.10m (3'9" x 3'7")
- With shelving.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.91m x 2.67m (12'10" x 8'9")
- A spacious double room with fitted wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.68m x 1.17m (8'10" x 3'10")
- The en-suite includes wc, whb and large shower, with a high gloss porcelain tile on the floor and shower walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.87m x 2.62m (12'8" x 8'7")
- This is a roomy double with fitted wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.84m x 1.74m (9'4" x 5'9")
- The bathroom features wc, whb with storage, heated towel rail and bath with overhead electric shower. It is tiled in an attractive high gloss porcelain tile.
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.89 kWh/m²/yr
Enter Naas on the Dublin road and just before the Maxol petrol station, take the left turn onto the Blessington road. Follow this road through two sets of traffic lights and take the next right turn, travelling uphill, until you see the Centra Hazelmere on your left. After Centra take the immediate left, then immediate right turn where you will see the Oakfield Court apartments. Number five is on the ground floor at the front.