16, Oldbridge Avenue, Osberstown, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 HY1F
€240,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to 70m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Upvc soffit and fascia.
- All curtains, carpets, blinds, appliances and light fittings included.
- Cobblelock driveway with off street parking for one car.
- Just a five minute walk to the Arrow rail link.
- Within short walking distance of local school, restaurants, church, shops, bars, bus stop and Monread shopping Centre.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange.
- Fitted with intruder alarm system.
- Rear garden in lawn with steel shed (2m x 1.5m).
- Entrance Hall
- 2.95m x 2.05m (9'8" x 6'9")
- This is a bright and welcoming hallway. It has a laminate oak floor and carpet stairs.
- Living /Dining Room
- 6.33m x 3.92m (20'9" x 12'10")
- This is a very substantial room, full of light, with patio doors to the rear garden and a laminate oak floor. It has a wooden fireplace with electric fire and a storage room off.
- 2.80m x 2.27m (9'2" x 7'5")
- The kitchen is to the front and it fitted with a range of oak fronted units, with a tiled splashback and floor. It includes a fridge freezer, oven, ceramic hob, microwave and washer/dryer.
- 3.10m x 2.00m (10'2" x 6'7")
- The landing has a skylight above, a hotpress off and access to the attic by a Stira stairs. With carpet floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.92m x 2.95m (12'10" x 9'8")
- This is a lovely bright double room to the front with two windows. It has a range of built in wardrobes and a dressing table. It has a carpet floor and TV point.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.94m x 2.77m (12'11" x 9'1")
- A double bedroom with rear view, this has fitted wardrobes and dressing table and a carpet floor.
- 3.00m x 1.80m (9'10" x 5'11")
- The bathroom includes wc, whb and bath with electric shower. It has part-tiled walls and linoleum floor.
- The front is in cobblestone with hedging and parking for 1 car.The rear garden is in lawn with shrubs and patios at either end. It has a steel shed.
Energy Performance Indicator: 170.8 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas take the Sallins road, passing through the roundabout at Millennium Park and over the motorway flyover. Turn left. Take the second right into Oldbridge. Take the next left turn and number 16 will be on your right.