171, Oldbridge Station, Osberstown, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 NCX5
€237,500 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2007.
- Extends to 82m2 approximately.
- Grey garden shed included.
- Well presented south east facing rear garden.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher included.
- Carpets, blinds and some light fittings included.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.2m x 2.0m (17'2" x 6'6")
- With wooden floor and understairs storage.
- Guest WC
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 4.4m x 3.9m (14'7" x 12'10")
- With wooden floor and French doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining area
- 5.1m x 2.3m (16'9" x 7'5")
- With a superb range of fitted units to include oven, hob and extractor fan. With floor and wall at units tiled.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off, and drop ladder to floored attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.2m x 3.9m (13'11" x 12'10")
- A most spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.8m x 2.8m (12'6" x 9'4")
- With built-in wardrobes.
- 2.4m x 2.2m (7'9" x 7'4")
- With bath incorporating a Triton shower and splashback, wc, whb and heated towel rail. Floor tiled and wall at bath tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 107.59 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Sallins from the Naas side, take a left turn at the 1st set of traffic lights (note entrance to Rail Link on right). Proceed a short distance where number 171 will on your left hand side.