177, Oldbridge Station, Osberstown, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 HHN2
€320,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2014.
- Extends to 110m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Solar panels for water heating.
- Low maintenance exterior.
- Stira to fully floored attic ideal for conversion.
- Fitted with intruder alarm system.
- Gated side entrance.
- Oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer included.
- Cobblelock driveway with spacious off street parking.
- Rear garden in lawn with log cabin (3.75m x 2.75m).
- Just a five minute walk to the Arrow rail link with access to Heuston Station and the Docklands.
The bustling town of Naas is just a few minutes drive away offering boutiques, restaurants, five secondary schools and many leisure facilities and its also just a short walk from Sallins many amenities- shops, bars, restaurants, creches, primary school, playground, canal-side walks and GAA club.
Oldbridge Station is ideally located for the commuter, being just a short walk to the Arrow Rail Station and a few minutes drive to the N7/M7 Junction.
Accommodation in this lovely home comprises entrance hallway, guest wc, living room, kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms (main en-suite) and family bathroom. Log cabin to rear.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.16m x 2.25m (16'11" x 7'5")
- This is a bright and welcoming hallway. It has understairs storage, a laminate oak floor and carpet stairs.
- Guest WC
- 1.63m x 1.40m (5'4" x 4'7")
- With wc, whb and porcelain tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 5.27m x 3.85m (17'3" x 12'8")
- The spacious living room with bay window has a laminate wooden floor and an attractive granite fireplace with gas fire.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.20m x 3.78m (20'4" x 12'5")
- The expansive kitchen/dining room with view of the garden boasts high gloss cream units with walnut accents and an attractive mosaic tiled splashback. It incorporates an oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The floor is tiled in porcelain tile and French doors lead to the patio in the rear garden.
- 4.06m x 2.32m (13'4" x 7'7")
- The bright landing has a large window and hotpress off. It has Stira to fully floored attic ideal for conversion.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.25m x 3.64m (13'11" x 11'11")
- The spacious Master bedroom has a range of built- in wardrobes and a laminate oak wooden floor.
- 2.48m x 0.91m (8'2" x 3')
- With wc, whb and electric shower. The floor and shower are tiled in porcelain tile.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.81m x 2.80m (12'6" x 9'2")
- With rear view, this large double room has a laminate wooden floor and a selection of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.30m x 2.67m (10'10" x 8'9")
- Another double to rear, this room has a wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.30m x 1.75m (7'7" x 5'9")
- The family bathroom is attractively tiled and includes wc, whb with storage, bath with electric shower and a heated towel rail.
- Log Cabin
- 3.73m x 2.75m (12'3" x 9'0")
- The cabin is currently used as a home gym. It has lighting and plug points.
Energy Performance Indicator: 58.42 kWh/m²/yr 11.67 kgCO2
From Naas, proceed towards Sallins, crossing over the motorway bridge. After the next set of traffic lights, take the left turn. Follow the road and number 177 is on the left hand side.