90, Oldbridge Way, Osberstown, Naas, W91 W8KR
€320,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2003.
- Extends to 106m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Carpets, blinds and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob and extractor fan included.
- Quiet cul-de-sac of just 8 houses.
- Green area to the front.
- Beautifully landscaped garden to the rear.
- South west facing rear garden.
- Paved patio area to the rear.
- A short walk to the Arrow rail link, shops, school, pubs and restaurants.
- A short drive to the M7/N7.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.03m x 2.24m (16'6" x 7'4")
- With semi-solid wooden floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.59m x 1.24m (5'3" x 4'1")
- With wc and whb. Walls and floor fully tiled.
- Living Room
- 5.00m x 3.29m (16'5" x 10'10")
- Beautiful bright room with large bay window and feature fireplace with cast iron insert (gas element) and granite hearth and semi-solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.00m x 3.69m (19'8" x 12'1")
- Light fitted room a superb range of fitted units including oven, hob and extractor fan. With door side and patio doors to rear garden. Floor fully tiled.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.85m x 3.18m (12'8" x 10'5")
- Spacious room with stylish built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 2.58m x 0.90m (8'6" x 2'11")
- With shower with fitted door, wc and whb. Walls and floor fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.98m x 2.87m (13'1" x 9'5")
- With carpet floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.09m x 2.95m (10'2" x 9'8")
- With carpet floor.
- 2.64m x 2.05m (8'8" x 6'9")
- With bath (with electric shower and glass splashback) wc and whb. Beautifully tiled walls and floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.93 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Sallins from the Naas side take a left turn at the 1st set of traffic lights (entrance to Arrow rail link on the right). From here proceed straight ahead and take the third left hand turn quickly followed by the next right turn and right again. Now take the left turn and Number 90 will be the second last house on the left hand side (please note green area to the front).