13, Oldtown Heights, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 VW6A
€320,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
20th Apr 12:30 - 12:45
- Built circa 1995.
- Extends to 100m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating with Nest thermostat.
- Upvc soffits and fascia.
- Carpets and blinds included.
- Fridge and freezer included.
- Outside lights.
- Large walled in rear garden.
- Large side entrance (potential for extension subject to planning).
- Steeltech garden shed 10' x 10' (insulated, with electricity and outside light).
- Entrance Hall
- 4.6m x 1.0m (15'2" x 3'4")
- With semi-solid wooden floor.
- Guest WC
- With wc and whb.
- Living Room
- 4.9m x 3.9m (16'2" x 12'8")
- With semi-solid wooden floor and feature fireplace (solid fuel). With double doors to Kitchen/Dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.5m x 3.2m (18'1" x 10'5")
- Bright room with a superb range of fitted units to include fridge and freezer. With floor and wall at units tiled and door to rear garden.
- Spacious landing with hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.9m x 3.5m (12'8" x 11'4")
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and laminate wooden floor.
- 2.1m x 1.2m (6'11" x 3'10")
- With shower (tiled), wc and whb. With floor tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 3.4m (11'4" x 11'3")
- With laminate wooden floor..
- Bedroom 3
- 2.4m x 2.3m (7'9" x 7'6")
- With laminate wooden floor.
- 2.4m x 2.0m (7'10" x 6'6")
- With bath (including Triton electric shower), tiled splashback, wc and whb. With tiled floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 229.53 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas proceed out the Sallins Road and take the 1st right turn after passing Cherrygrove (also on right). From here take the 2nd turn right where number 13 is the 4th house on the left hand side.