7, Oldtown Villas, Sallins Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 YYK7
€345,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1997.
- Extends to 121m2 approximately.
- Beautifully presented family home in a prime location.
- Stira stairs to attic (ideal for conversion).
- Recently upgraded gas boiler, complete with extensive insulation downstairs (2018). New front door (2019) further insulating the house at the front.
- New fascia and soffits.
- Oven, Hob, Extractor Hood, dishwasher, dryer and washing machine included.
- Carpets, lights and some curtains included.
- Private side entrance.
- Wooden garden shed.
- Cobblelock driveway.
- South facing rear garden.
- A short walk to the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- A short walk to Monread Fare Shopping Centre and Naas Town Centre.
- Outdoor lighting.
- Fabulous views over Oldtown Park.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.51m x 2.06m (14'10" x 6'9")
- With laminate wooden floor and understairs storage space.
- Guest WC
- 1.36m x 0.91m (4'6" x 3')
- With wc and whb. and tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 4.82m x 4.00m (15'10" x 13'1")
- Bright room with feature bay window and feature fireplace with black marble hearth and wooden surround. With beautiful laminate wooden floor and double doors to dining room.
- 3.57m x 2.13m (11'9" x 7')
- With laminate wooden floor and with bathroom off conisisting wc, whb and shower. Walls and floor fully tiled. This room was extensively renovated in 2018.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.03m x 3.32m (19'9" x 10'11")
- Beautiful open plan kitchen/dining area with stylish fitted units (installed 2016) with an abundance of storage space and including oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and glass splashback.. Floor fully tiled.
- Family Room
- 4.69m x 2.98m (15'5" x 9'9")
- Light filled room with tiled floor and patio doors leading to rear garden. This room was built in 2018 and boasts extensive insulation.
- Utility Room
- 3.20m x 2.10m (10'6" x 6'11")
- Uniquely designed with lots of storage and washing machine.
- Spacious landing with carpet floor with hotpress off. Stira pull down stairs to floored attic space (ideal for conversion).
- Bedroom 1
- 3.75m x 3.27m (12'4" x 10'9")
- Double room with wonderful views of the Wicklow mountains and overlooking the back garden. With wooden floor, built-in wardrobes and Sliderobes.
- 1.99m x 1.83m (6'6" x 6'0")
- With wc, whb and shower (with tiled splashback). Floor tiled and walls partially tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.98m x 2.95m (13'1" x 9'8")
- Double room with beautiful views of the landscaped park, overlooking the front garden and green area. With wooden floor and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.30m x 2.26m (7'7" x 7'5")
- With lovely views of the landscaped park, overlooking the front. With wooden floor and built-in storage.
- 3.12m x 1.79m (10'3" x 5'10")
- With wc, whb, bath (with tiled splashback and shower) and tiled floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.81 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Town Centre take the Sallins Road, opposite the Maxol garage take the right hand turn. Follow the road and Oldtown Villas is the third turn on the left hand side. Number 7 is the last house on the right at the end of the cul-de-sac.