28, Ornamental Gardens, Oldtown Demesne, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 VR88
€270,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to 142m2 approximately.
- Built circa 2005.
- Management fee €1,690.00 per annum approximately to include refuse.
- Two private balconies.
- Allocated parking space.
- Lift and stairs access.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Carpets, curtains, light fittings and appliances included.
- Within walking distance of Arrow rail link in Sallins, Naas town centre, local Primary school and shopping centre.
- Short drive to M7 interchange.
- With spotlights, hotpress and carpet floor.
- Living/Dining Room
- 7.7m x 5.5m (25'2" x 17'11")
- 3.3m x 2.6m (10'9" x 8'6")
- With oak built-in units and granite worktop. It includes Neff hob and double oven, Whirlpool fridge freezer and dishwasher. With tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.4m x 3.8m (17'7" x 12'6")
- With walk-in wardrobe and Sliderobes. With carpet floor.
- 2.3m x 2.0m (7'7" x 6'7")
- The en-suite has been fully tiled and includes wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.5m x 3.3m (18'1" x 10'10")
- Double room with balcony and built-in wardrobes.
- 3.1m x 1.4m (10'4" x 4'8")
- With shower, wc and whb, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.0m x 3.2m (13'3" x 10'6")
- A double room with built-in wardrobes.
- 2.1m x 1.9m (7'0" x 6'3")
- With wc, whb and Jacuzzi bath with overhead shower. Fully tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 157.22 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas town take the Sallins Road. After The Crossings Garage take the left turn into Oldtown Demesne. Follow the main road around to the left, bear right then take the left into Ornamental Gardens. Number 28 is situated in the second block of apartments on the right hand side.