19, Osberstown Drive, Sallins, Co Kildare, W91 Y407
€259,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
23rd Mar 11:45 - 12:00
- Built circa 2002.
- Extends to 102m2 approximately.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Short stroll to canal walks, commuter rail line, shops, bars, restaurants, creche and school.
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Cobblelock drive.
- Overlooks green area.
- All curtains, blinds and appliances included.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.6m x 1.7m (18'5" x 5'7")
- The bright entrance hall has a laminate wooden floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.9m x 1.5m (6'4" x 5')
- With wc, whb and tiled floor
- Living Room
- 6.1m x 3.5m (20'1" x 11'7")
- The spacious living room with large bay window has a laminate wooden floor and a granite feature fireplace with wooden surround. Double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.6m x 3.5m (18'4" x 11'5")
- The spacious room with view of the garden has many Shaker style units and a tiled splashback. It incorporates a Hotpoint oven, ceramic hob and washing machine. With a tiled floor and French doors to garden.
- 3.0m x 1.9m (9'10" x 6'3")
- With wooden floor and hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.4m x 3.3m (14'6" x 10'10")
- The generous master bedroom, with bay window, has a built- in wardrobe and wooden floor.
- 2.0m x 1.5m (6'7" x 4'11")
- With wc, whb and electric shower. Mosaic tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11'10" x 11'1")
- With rear view, this large double room has a wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10")
- With wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.5m x 1.9m (8'3" x 6'3")
- With wc, whb and bath (dual aspect), and has part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 191.51 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Sallins village from the Naas side, go over the railway bridge and take the first turn left onto Osbertown Drive. Follow the road and turn right. Number 19 is near the end on the right hand side.