15, Sallins Bridge, Sallins, Co Kildare, W91 E2D3
€359,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1995.
- Extends to a generous 135m2 of accommodation.
- Large versatile reception rooms.
- Cobblelock driveway with off street parking for 4 cars.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Oven, hob and fridge freezer included.
- All carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- Large front and rear garden.
- Within short walking distance of the Arrow rail link, bars, restaurants, church, school, shops and GAA Club.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange.
- Alarm system.
- Barna shed.
The property boasts well proportioned accommodation, comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, family room, playroom, guest wc, upstairs 4 generous bedrooms (1 en-suite) and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.6m x 2.0m (14'11" x 6'7")
- The bright entrance hall has a carpet floor and understairs storage.
- Guest WC
- 1.6m x 0.8m (5'3" x 2'6")
- With wc, whb and porcelain tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 5.4m x 3.8m (17'9" x 12'4")
- The spacious living room with large window has a laminate wooden floor and cast iron feature fireplace with wooden surround.
- 4.5m x 3.0m (14'10" x 9'9")
- This room has a laminate wooden floor and sliding double doors to the patio.
- Family Room
- 6.2m x 3.0m (20'4" x 9'9")
- This is a versatile room suitable for a variety of uses. It is of dual aspect with a carpet floor and door to the back garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.6m x 2.8m (18'4" x 9'3")
- The kitchen is fitted with a great range of units with oak doors, integrated fridge freezer, hob, oven and dishwasher. The floor features an attractive porcelain tile.
- 4.2m x 2.9m (13'9" x 9'4")
- The landing has a carpet floor, hotpress and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.9m x 3.2m (16' x 10'7")
- The large master bedroom has many built-in wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 2.3m x 1.9m (7'5" x 6'1")
- With wc, whb and shower. Tiled porcelain floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.8m x 2.9m (12'7" x 9'6")
- This is a double room with built-in wardrobe and with a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.2m (9'7" x 7'4")
- This room with rear view has a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'9")
- With built-in wardrobe and shelving and a carpet floor.
- 2.7m x 1.9m (8'10" x 6'3")
- With wc, whb and bath with overhead shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 180.25 kWh/m²/yr
Entering Sallins from Naas, proceed through the village to the traffic lights after the petrol station. Sallins Bridge is just after the lights, on the right-hand side. Turn into the estate. Number 15 is on the left hand side.