1, Sallins Pier, Sallins, Co. Kildare, W91 HN66
€265,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2002.
- Corner site.
- Fully alarmed.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Oven, hob and extractor fan included.
- Pvc double glazed windows.
- Attic space (perfect for extra storage).
- All carpets and light fittings included in sale.
- Off street parking with cobblelock drive.
- Private rear garden not overlooked and with a patio area.
- Dishwasher, washing machine and integrated fridge freezer included.
- Close proximity of schools, shops, restaurant and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.7m x 1.7m (18'7" x 5'7")
- With wooden floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.9m x 1.7m (6'2" x 5'7")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.6m x 3.6m (18'4" x 11'10")
- With maple shaker style kitchen including oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. Sliding patio door to rear garden.
- Living Room
- 5.3m x 3.5m (17'5" x 11'7")
- With wooden floor and with a feature fireplace and built-in bookcase. With feature bay window.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11'10" x 11'7")
- With built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.6m x 3.1m (15'2" x 10'2")
- With built-in wardrobes and bay window.
- 3.0m x 1.4m (9'9" x 4'6")
- With suite consisting of wc, whb and Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.5m (9'7" x 8'3")
- With built-in wardrobes.
- 2.6m x 2.0m (8'7" x 6'6")
- With suite consisting of wc, whb and bath (with Triton electric shower).
Energy Performance Indicator: 266.26 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Sallins village from the Naas/Dublin side and after proceeding over the railway bridge take a left turn just at the first set of traffic lights. Proceed ahead all the way and through the piers into Sallins Wharf and follow the road all the way straight until you come to a T junction and take a left turn and Number 1 will be just on your left hand side.