Ingle, Sallins Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 WD9V
€498,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1984.
- Extends to a generous 205m2 of accommodation.
- On a site of 0.5 of an acre approximately.
- Completely renovated home-rewired, reinsulated and replumbed.
- All new kitchen, windows, doors, bathrooms and flooring.
- OFCH -Zoned heating with new Vortex condensing boiler.
- Large versatile reception rooms.
- Superbly spacious family friendly accommodation.
- Includes two 5kw inset stoves.
- PVC soffit and fascia.
- Double glazed windows.
- High quality stylish sanitary ware and fittings in all bathrooms.
- Large gardens ready for landscaping.
- Within short walking distance of the Arrow rail link, bars, restaurants, church, school, shops and GAA Club.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange.
This is a superb well laid out property with versatile bright reception rooms.
The property boasts well proportioned accommodation, comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, family room, 4 double bedrooms (1 en-suite), bathroom, utility room, rear hallway and guest wc.
This home is conveniently located just a short walk from Sallins many amenities, shops, bars, restaurants, creches, primary school, GAA club, canal walks and the Arrow commuter rail line. It is just a five minute drive to Naas, with its abundance of shops, restaurants, schools, cinema, theatre and hospital.
- A wide welcoming hallway with laminate floor and extra-large hotpress off.
- Family Room
- 4.22m x 4.00m (13'10" x 13'1")
- This cosy room has a bay window and features a marble and granite fireplace with inset stove. Double doors lead to the living room.
- Living Room
- 8.81m x 4.95m (28'11" x 16'3")
- This is a wonderful room of large proportions. It is full of light from windows on three sides. These include two bay windows and doors to the front garden. It has a laminate floor and includes an attractive fireplace of marble and granite with an inset 5.1kw stove. Door to rear hallway.
- Kitchen Area
- 5.32m x 2.92m (17'5" x 9'7")
- The new kitchen is in timeless shaker style with white marble worktop and upstand.
- Dining Area
- 4.48m x 3.48m (14'8" x 11'5")
- The dining area bright and inviting space with mirror polished floor tiles reflecting light from its three windows.
- Utility Room
- 3.35m x 1.85m (11' x 6'1")
- The utility offers lots of storage and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. With tiled floor and subway tile splashback.
- Rear Hallway
- 4.56m x 1.47m (15' x 4'10")
- Includes alarm, laminate floor, door to garden and door to kitchen.
- Guest WC
- 1.76m x 0.92m (5'9" x 3'0")
- The guest wc has been attractively styled with subway tiles on the walls and victorian tiles on the floor.
- 2.83m x 2.28m (9'3" x 7'6")
- Beautifully tiled, the bathroom offers both bath and quadrant shower unit, with wc and whb.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.71m x 3.32m (15'5" x 10'11")
- This is a large bedroom, with a wall of fitted wardrobes, it has a luxurious carpet floor and en-suite.
- 2.32m x 2.10m (7'7" x 6'11")
- Featuring a contemporary suite of wc, whb and large shower, this room is fully tiled with an attractive wood effect tile.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.33m x 3.19m (14'2" x 10'6")
- With side views, this double room has fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.29m x 3.17m (14'1" x 10'5")
- This is a double bedroom with bay window to front and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.20m x 3.43m (13'9" x 11'3")
- This is a generous room featuring a bay window with garden views and carpet floor.
Energy Performance Indicator: 127.4 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Town take the Sallins Road continuing through the roundabout and over the motorway flyover bridge. Ingle is the second house after the bridge