Sandiacre, Castlewarden, Straffan, Co. Dublin, W23 K710
€395,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1970
- Extends to 187m2 approximately of accommodation.
- Site extends fo 0.6 of an acre approximately.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Sweeping gravel drive.
- No maintenance redbrick exterior.
- Open countryside at front and rear.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and appliances included
- Phonewatch alarm system.
- Garage with electronic roller door.
- Just 1 minute drive to Junction 5 of the M7/N7.
Golfing enthusiasts can enjoy the nearby Castlewarden, K Club, Palmerstown, Naas or Killeen golf clubs all within 10 minutes of this home, as are a host of schools, shops, restaurants and public facilities in nearby Kill, Newcastle and Naas. The well-proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms and 5 bedrooms.
- Entrance Porch
- 2.25m x 1.02m (7'5" x 3'4")
- With tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- With parquet floor, with a coat storage area and hotpress off.
- 7.34m x 3.63m (24'1" x 11'11")
- Warm and bright kitchen with Aga range which fits neatly between two large windows that fill the room with light. Extensive kitchen units including Neff ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The floor is an attractive terracotta tile. Door to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 4.70m x 3.63m (15'5" x 11'11")
- Dual aspect, with window overlooking the garden and French doors to a large deck. The floor is of solid wood and there is an archway to the sitting room.
- Sitting Room
- 5.02m x 3.67m (16'6" x 12'0")
- Spacious room with a large picture window, unique stone fireplace and a solid wooden floor.
- Utility Room
- 3.25m x 1.74m (10'8" x 5'9")
- With storage units, washing machine, alarm system and tiled floor. Back door.
- 3.00m x 2.25m (9'10" x 7'5")
- With a white suite consisting of both a corner bath and quadrant shower unit, wc and whb. With tiled floor and part-tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.77m x 3.30m (15'8" x 10'10")
- With carpet floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.36m x 3.00m (14'4" x 9'10")
- Currently used as an office, with carpet floor.
- Stairs and Upstairs Landing
- 6.19m x 1.12m (20'4" x 3'8")
- With attic access, carpet floor and Velux window.
- 2.90m x 2.60m (9'6" x 8'6")
- With wc, whb, built-in storage units and Velux window.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.24m x 3.18m (17'2" x 10'5")
- With built- in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.15m x 3.17m (13'7" x 10'5")
- With carpet floor and a wall of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.60m x 2.75m (11'10" x 9'0")
- With carpet floor and Velux window.
- Storage Room
- 2.63m x 1.23m (8'8" x 4'0")
- With shelving and attic access.
- 4.87m x 2.42m (16' x 7'11")
- With Liftmaster electronic roller door.
Energy Performance Indicator: 375.3 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas take the N7 towards Dublin. Exit at Junction5 (direction Castlewarden/Athgoe). Take the next left signposted Castlewarden L6010. Sandiacre is the house on your right. From Dublin take the N7 towards Naas. Take the exit at Junction5 (direction Castlewarden/Athgoe) and go over the bridge. Take the left towards Castlewarden, then the next right, and the house will be on your right.