34, Sli na Riogh, Kilcullen Road, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 VO88
€195,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
23rd Feb 14:15 - 14:30
- Built circa 2002.
- Extends to 106m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows
- Oven, hob and extractor fan included.
- Curtains, blinds and light fittings.
- Designated parking.
- Green area to the front.
- Own door entrance.
- Management company fee €1469.00 per annum approximately.
- Entrance Hallway
- 8.1m x 1.2m (26'7" x 3'10")
- With tiled floor.
- Living Area
- 4.6m x 4.3m (15'2" x 14'2")
- With feature fireplace with electric element and semi-solid wooden floor. With door off to cobblelock patio area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3.6m x 3.2m (11'9" x 10'8")
- With a superb range of fitted units including oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge freezer. With floor and wall at units tiled.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.9m x 4.0m (16'2" x 13'0")
- Double room with semi-solid wooden floor and built-in wardrobe. With door to cobblelock patio area.
- 1.9m x 1.9m (6'3" x 6'2")
- With shower (tiled and with fitted door), wc and whb. With floor and walls tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.6m x 3.4m (15' x 11'0")
- Double room with semi-solid wooden floor and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.9m x 2.6m (12'8" x 8'8")
- With semi-solid wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.65m 2.36m
- With large shower with double door, wc and whb. With floor and walls tiled. With storage area off 1.51m x 1.21m.
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.81 kWh/m2/yr
From Main Street Naas, proceed out the Kilcullen Road. After passing Advance Pitstop on the right take a right turn and Sli na Riogh is now on the left hand side. Note electronic gated entrance.