61, Station House, The Waterways, Sallins, Co. Kildare, W91 KC86
€170,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built 2005.
- Extends to 50.5m2 approximately.
- Lift and stairs access.
- Designated parking space.
- New energy efficient digital electric radiators recently installed in bedroom and living area.
- Landscaped communal roof garden and courtyard.
- Beside Arrow rail link.
- Short drive to M7/N7.
- Upvc Double glazed windows.
- Intercom access.
- All appliances, blinds and carpet included
- Management fee €1,500 per annum (including refuse, insurance and maintenance of public areas).
Perfectly situated close to the train station with shops and restaurants on your doorstep, its just a short walk to the many amenities of Sallins, including bars, restaurants and canal-side walks. Naas town centre and the Monread shopping centre are a short drive offering further shops, restaurants, cinema, theatre and many sporting facilities.
For the commuter, It is a five minute drive to Junction 9 or 9A of the N7/M7 or a 2 minute walk to the train station with trains to Heuston station and the Docklands. The 139 bus stops nearby with routes to Maynooth and Blanchardstown and Bus 884 serving Sallins Naas Ballymore Eustace.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, utility, bedroom and bathroom. Balcony
- Entrance Hall
- With solid wooden floor and hotpress off.
- 6.63m x 3.63m (21'9" x 11'11")
- This is a most appealing room of sunny aspect with a large window and door to balcony. The views from the couch are of the fields and distant hills. It features a solid wooden floor.The kitchen has attractive shaker style units with floating shelf and tiled splashback . It includes a double oven, ceramic hob, new extractor fan, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 2.54m x 1.15m (8'4" x 3'9")
- The utility offers lots of shelving, worktop and washing machine, with a cork tile floor.
- 3.77m x 3.20m (12'4" x 10'6")
- This is a lovely bright double room of dual aspect with a door to the balcony. It has a built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.54m x 1.70m (8'4" x 5'7")
- With wc, whb and bath. It has a tiled floor and surrounds with Mosaic detailing.
- 3.30m x 1.15m (10'10" x 3'9")
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.63 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas, take the Sallins road, passing straight through the roundabout . At the next set of traffic lights, turn left. Follow the road, passing the train station. Take the right towards Supervalu. The entrance to number 61 is between Supervalu and the pharmacy