341, Sundays Well, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 R96F
€319,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1993.
- Extends to 146.03m2.
- All curtains, blinds, carpets and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan and dishwasher included.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Spacious driveway.
- Conservatory to rear.
- Garden shed with electricity supply.
- Low maintenance fully paved rear garden with outside tap and electricity.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- A short walk to Naas Town Centre, shops, primary and secondary schools.
- A short drive to M7/N7 and The Arrow Rail link at Sallins.
Sundays Well is without doubt one of the most convenient locations in Naas. The property is situated within walking distance of Naas Town Centre and is just a short drive to the Arrow rail link at Sallins and the M7/N7. Viewing here comes highly recommended where accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, downstairs bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dining area, utility room, conservatory, upstairs, 3 bedrooms, (main en-suite).
- Entrance Hall
- 3.5m x 2.2m (11'5" x 7'2")
- With tiled floor and with storage closet off.
- Living Room
- 4.7m x 3.4m (15'6" x 11'1")
- With feature cast iron fireplace incorporating Gazco gas stove, bay window and wooden floor.
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10'8" x 10'5")
- With wooden floor.
- 2.4m x 1.5m (7'9" x 5')
- With bath, shower screen and Mira power shower, heated towel rail, wc, whb, fully tiled walls and floor.
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10'8" x 10'6")
- Superb range of fitted units with extensive storage space including full height larder unit, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor fan. Tiled floor and walls.
- Dining Area
- 3.5m x 2.6m (11'5" x 8'4")
- With tiled floor and double glass panelled doors to conservatory.
- Utility Room
- 2.4m x 1.5m (7'11" x 5')
- With floor and wall tiling. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- 4.0m x 3.6m (13'1" x 11'11")
- Beautiful light filled conservatory with Scandinavian pine windows and doors. French doors to rear garden. Modern Faber gas stove. Overlooking mature landscaped rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.9m x 2.8m (16'2" x 9'3")
- With built-in wardrobes.
- 2.9m x 1.9m (9'6" x 6'2")
- With Mira shower (tiled and with fitted door), wc, whb, floor tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10'7" x 10'2")
- With wooden floor, built-in wardrobes, wc and whb off (1.78m x .9m tiled floor).
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.1m (9'7" x 6'10")
- With wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Low maintenance , fully paved rear garden with standstone paving. Raised stone wall beds with mature shrubs.
Energy Performance Indicator: 174.81 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from Dublin direction take a left turn at the Blessington Road (R410) and take the 2nd right turn (after about 600 metres). On entering Sundays Well proceed to take the 1st left turn followed by the 3rd right and number 341 will be down here on the right hand side.