267, Sundays Well, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 PYY3
€298,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1989.
- Extends to 114m2 approximately.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer included.
- Side Access.
- Spacious driveway.
- Only a short walk to Naas town cetnre and its many amenities.
- A short walk to Bus stop for the city centre and a short drive to the M7/N7 and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining area, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Upstairs, 2 bedrooms, wc and attic room (suitable for a variety of uses).
- Entrance Hall
- 5.58m x 1.22m (18'4" x 4'0")
- Bright spacious hallway with laminate flooring.
- Living Room
- 4.76m x 3.36m (15'7" x 11'0")
- Very bright room with 3 feature windows, lmarble fireplace and laminate wooden floor..
- Bedroom 1
- 3.71m x 3.30m (12'2" x 10'10")
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- 4.48m x 3.30m (14'8" x 10'10")
- Teh kitchen has side access to the rear garden. It has an attractive fitted kitchen incorporationg oven, hob, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer. There is a tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.47m x 2.59m (11'5" x 8'6")
- With carpet flooring and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.45m x 1.54m (8'0" x 5'1")
- Modern bathroom with bath, (incorporating electric shower and screen) , whb and wc. Floor and walls fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.05m x 2.58m (13'3" x 8'6")
- With carpet flooring and wardrobe space.
- 1.62m x 1.57m (5'4" x 5'2")
- With wc and whb.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.55m x 2.87m (14'11" x 9'5")
- With carpet flooring, built=in wardrobe and attic room off.
- Attic Room
- 3.35m x 2.38m (11' x 7'10")
- With carpet floor and Velux window. Can be used as home office, nursery, walk-in-wardrobe etc.
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.82 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas, take the Blessington Road past Tesco. go through the lights and the turn into Sundays Well is before the next set of light. Take the first right hand turn followed by the next left. Number 267 is the second last house in the cul de sac on the left hand side.