The Fairways, Castlewarden, Straffan, Co Kildare, W23 HV12
€445,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1976.
- Set on 1 acre approximately of superb gardens.
- House extends to a generous 156m2 approximately.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Mains water.
- Alarm system.
- All appliances, curtains, carpets and blinds included.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Large gravel driveway with parking for many cars.
- uPVC soffits and fascia.
- Spacious family friendly accommodation.
- Large detached garage to side.
- Garden backs onto Castlewarden Golf Club.
- Just 1 minute drive to Junction 6 of the M7/N7.
- Less than 10 minute drive to Citywest Luas stop with easy access to Dublin City Centre.
- 5 minute drive to Kill village and ten minutes to Naas town.
- 25 minute drive to Dublin Airport.
Located just five minutes from Kill village and ten minutes to Naas town with its array of restaurants, bars, boutiques, supermarkets, schools and hospital. The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance hall, sitting room, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, family bathroom, 4 bedrooms (main en-suite). This home is perfect for the family looking for a private detached home with all the benefits of country living but with easy access to urban facilities. Viewing is a must
- Entrance Hall
- The warm and welcoming entrance hallway has a solid wooden floor.
- Sitting Room
- 5.37m x 4.50m (17'7" x 14'9")
- The sitting room is a bright spacious room with large picture window overlooking the front garden, solid wooden floor and impressive marble fireplace.
- Living room
- 3.70m x 3.55m (12'2" x 11'8")
- The cosy living room is of dual aspect with French doors leading to the patio with its pergola of climbing roses and clematis. The room has a unique cut stone fireplace and laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.80m x 5.00m (22'4" x 16'5")
- The kitchen is a light filled room of dual aspect fitted with an ample range of units with larde rpress and granite worktops. It features a granite topped island unit with seating. The floor is tiled in porcelain. A double oven, ceramic hob, fridge and dishwasher are included. In the dining area is a cosy log burning stove with mantle.
- Utility Room
- 2.65m x 1.87m (8'8" x 6'2")
- The utility room has built-in units with sink and a laminate floor. It includes a freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine and fridge.
- 3.60m x 2.63m (11'10" x 8'8")
- This spacious bathroom features both a bath and shower unit (with electric shower), wc and whb. The floor is tiled and the walls part-tiled.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.07m x 3.00m (13'4" x 9'10")
- This large double room to the front of the house has a carpet floor and an archway through to a walk-in wardrobe area ( 4m x 0.9m) with lots of shelving and rails.
- 3.00m x 2.38m (9'10" x 7'10")
- With wc, quadrant power shower and a built-in sink with storage. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.64m x 3.60m (11'11" x 11'10")
- With rear view, this is a generous double room with attractive wide plank laminate flooring. It has a built-in desk , drawers, wardrobes and sink unit.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.06m x 2.60m (13'4" x 8'6")
- This double room with views of the front garden has built-in wardrobes and laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.80m x 2.61m (9'2" x 8'7")
- A double room to the front with built-in wardrobes.
- The garage has been divided in two. The main part is 6.6m x 4.8m while the rear room, which was previously used as a recording studio, is 4.8m x 2.8m.
- The gardens feature many mature trees, lawn, flower and vegetable beds, hedging, a lily pond and a large patio with pergola adorned with climbing roses and clematis.
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.83 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas take the Dublin oad onto the N7. After 6.3km take the Junction 6 exit towards Castlewarden/Kilteel. At the roundabout take the third exit. Fairways is the third house on the right hand side.