3, The Green, Cnoc na Gréine, Kilcullen, Co. Kildare, R56 T951
€255,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
22nd Aug 18:30 - 18:45
- Built in 2003.
- Extends to a generous 117m2 approximately.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Attractive yellow brick exterior.
- Just a few minutes drive to Junction 2 of M9/M7 Motorway.
- Off-street parking for two cars.
- Low maintenance gardens.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- PVC soffits and fascia.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
- Cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine included.
- Kitchen dresser, two & three seater couches, all the beds, free standing wardrobe, make-up table, dresser and box room bookshelf are included.
- Fitted carbon monoxide sensors.
- Cobblelock front garden.
- Exclusive iron railings and gate to the front.
- Low maintenance back garden with large deck and cobblestone patio.
- Large shed with electricity to rear.
This home offers spacious family friendly accommodation and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, guest wc, living room and kitchen/dining room, 4 generous bedrooms (one en-suite) and a large bathroom.
- 4.77m x 1.89m (15'8" x 6'2")
- With solid wooden floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.84m x 0.80m (6'0" x 2'7")
- With wc, whb with tiled floor and splashback.
- Living Room
- 5.35m x 3.90m (17'7" x 12'10")
- With feature maple and cast iron fireplace with gas fire inset. With bay window, solid wooden floor and double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining room
- 4.80m x 2.65m (15'9" x 8'8")
- With superb range of units, including gas hob, integrated double oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. Floor and spashback tiled.
- 2.60m x 2.35m (8'6" x 7'9")
- With carpet, hotpress off and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.40m x 3.02m (17'9" x 9'11")
- With built-in wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 1.67m x 1.61m (5'6" x 5'3")
- With corner shower unit with electric shower, wc, whb and tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.14m x 3.22m (13'7" x 10'7")
- With fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.00m x 3.15m (13'1" x 10'4")
- With beech laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.90m x 2.54m (9'6" x 8'4")
- With built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 2.50m x 2.50m (8'2" x 8'2")
- With quadrant shower, wc, whb and ceramic tiles.
- The rear garden is low maintenance with large deck area and cobblestone patio and includes a metal shed of 5m x 23m.
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.31 kWh/m²/yr
From Kilcullen town centre, take the right turn at the Cross and Passion College onto the R413.Just past St Brigids National school take the left turn into Cnoc na Greine. Turn left onto the avenue then turn left onto the View. After 130m turn right onto the Green. Number three will be on the left.