5, The Maudlings, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 EDD2
€480,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to a generous 169m2 approximately.
- Built circa 1997.
- Presented in show-home condition.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Versatile reception rooms.
- Elegant contemporary bathrooms.
- Cobblelock driveway with off street parking for 4 cars.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac.
- Large low maintenance rear garden with cobble lock patio, lawn and shrubs.
- Steel shed at rear.
- Overlooking green area.
- Upvc fascia and soffits.
- Quality carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This home is conveniently situated within a short walk of Naas Town Centre, Monread Park, shops, schools, leisure centre and crèche. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- 4.9m x 3.4m (15'11" x 11'2")
- The large and inviting hallway is flooded with light through the stained glass of the front door. It has a solid Maple floor and understairs storage.
- Study/TV Room
- 4.7m x 2.3m (15'7" x 7'5")
- The study has a solid Maple floor and built-in bookcases.
- Sitting Room
- 5.0m x 4.5m (16'5" x 14'9")
- The spacious living room, with large bay window has a feature fireplace of marble with a wooden surround. It has a carpet floor and both spotlight and picture lighting. Double doors lead to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 4.0m x 3.2m (13'1" x 10'4")
- The dining room has a solid Maple wooden floor, sliding doors to the patio outside and a door leading to the kitchen.
- 4.1m x 4.0m (13'7" x 13'1")
- The many fitted kitchen units were custom made by Country Kitchens of Ballymore Eustace and feature solid frames and doors, built-in wine rack and glass cabinet. The kitchen incorporates Neff ceramic hob and double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The floor and walls are attractively tiled. With spotlighting and feature lighting over the dining area.
- Utility Room
- 2.2m x 2.1m (7'3" x 6'10")
- Equipped with fitted floor and wall units, sink and laminate worktop, and plumbed for washing machine. The room has a tiled floor and the back door to garden.
- Guest WC
- 1.5m x 1.2m (4'9" x 3'10")
- With WC, WHB and extractor fan.
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11'10" x 10'9")
- The carpeted stairs bisects the landing and has a hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.6m x 3.6m (15'1" x 11'10")
- The large master bedroom features a bay window, luxury carpet and extensive fitted wardrobes.
- 1.7m x 1.5m (5'5" x 4'10")
- The en-suite has recently been refitted and features a Villeroy and Boch suite of wall hung wc and whb with storage and a quadrant shower unit. The thermostatic shower features a large shower head and also a handset on riser. Mirror with storage, heated towel rail and tiled floor and walls
- Bedroom 2
- 3.8m x 2.7m (12'4" x 8'10")
- This generous double room with rear view has a carpet floor and a wall of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.5m x 2.5m (11'7" x 8'1")
- A double room with view of the rear garden features built-in wardrobe, dressing table and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12'2" x 10'5")
- This double bedroom with front view has a carpet floor.
- 2.4m x 1.7m (8'0" x 5'7")
- The bathroom was refitted in 2016 and now features a underfloor heating and a contemporary bathroom suite from Villeroy and boch. With wall hung wc and whb with storage, backed by a large mirror with lighting. The walk- in shower is tiled in mosaic porcelain tiles. The thermostatic shower features a large shower head and handset on riser. With heated towel rail and porcelain tiled floor and walls.
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.39 kWh/m²/yr
From Main Street Naas, drive out the Dublin road until you reach the junction to Naas Racecourse. Take the left turn and take the next left into The Maudlings. Continue to the end of the cul de sac and it is the second last house. From Dublin drive through the roundabout after the Big Ball, heading towards Naas. Go straight at the next roundabout. At the next traffic lights, take the right turn, and take the next left into The Maudlings. Continue to the end of the cul de sac and it is the second last house.