20, The Paddocks, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 DTP8
€390,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to 123m2 approximately.
- Set in a prime location in Naas.
- Built circa 1978.
- Oil Fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- uPVC soffits and fascia.
- All kitchen appliances included.
- All carpets and most curtains included.
- Garden at rear in lawn with apple trees, water features and wooden potting shed.
- Front garden with cobble-lock driveway with ample parking.
- Potential for conversion of attic and attached garage (subject to pp).
- A short stroll to the centre of town.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This is a deceptively spacious property set in a quiet cul-de-sac close to a green area. This fine property is conveniently located within walking distance of many Naas schools, both primary and secondary. It is just a seven-minute walk to the heart of Naas with its many shops, boutiques, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Perfect for the commuter, it is a short drive to the M7 and the Arrow train station in Sallins.
Already offering 3 reception rooms, this home also includes an attached garage which would be perfect for conversion. The spacious rear garden is very private and includes a potting shed.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, sitting room, living room, dining room, kitchen, wc, garage and utility. Upstairs 4 bedrooms (one en-suite), and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.46m x 2.13m (17'11" x 7')
- This is a bright hallway with light flooding in from the landing window. It has a porcelain tile floor and storage closet off.
- Sitting room
- 4.16m x 3.56m (13'8" x 11'8")
- This is a spacious light filled room with a large window to front. It features a wood burning stove and an oak laminate floor. Double doors to dining room.
- Living Room
- 5.12m x 2.23m (16'10" x 7'4")
- The living room boasts a bay window. It has a carpet floor and built-in shelving.
- Dining Room
- 3.59m x 2.88m (11'9" x 9'5")
- The dining room with its attractive wallpaper has sliding doors which lead to the garden. It has a laminate oak floor and door to the kitchen.
- 4.21m x 2.76m (13'10" x 9'1")
- The sunny kitchen overlooks the rear garden. It includes an array of oak units offering lots of storage and a porcelain tiled floor. With double oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Guest wC
- 2.49m x 0.77m (8'2" x 2'6")
- With wc and whb.
- Utility Room
- 1.91m x 1.22m (6'3" x 4'0")
- Accessed via the back door, it has a sink and wall mounted units and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- 4.70m x 2.27m (15'5" x 7'5")
- The attached garage has an up and over door.
- 4.10m x 2.20m (13'5" x 7'3")
- The stairs and landing have carpet floor covering. With hotpress off and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.50m x 3.57m (14'9" x 11'9")
- This is a spacious double room to front with fitted wardrobes and carpet flooring.
- 2.07m x 1.40m (6'9" x 4'7")
- The en-suite has underfloor heating, is fully tiled and includes wc, whb, heated towel rail and quadrant shower unit with power shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.56m x 2.93m (11'8" x 9'7")
- A double bedroom with front aspect, It has fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.27m x 3.16m (10'9" x 10'4")
- This double bedroom overlooks the rear garden. It has a built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.90m x 2.31m (9'6" x 7'7")
- Currently used as an office, this is a single bedroom with carpet floor.
- 2.40m x 2.10m (7'10" x 6'11")
- The main bathroom includes bath with electric shower, whb with storage and wc. It has part-tiled walls.
- The rear garden is in lawn with apple and magnolia trees, water features and a potting shed. With side access and also a back gate for access to the green area at rear.The front garden has flowerbeds and parking for three cars in the cobble-lock driveway.
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.15 kWh/m²/yr
In Naas, take the Blessington road, passing Tesco Metro on your right hand side. Take the next left at the traffic lights onto the Tipper Road. Follow the road as far as the Naas Racecourse and opposite it is the entrance to The Paddocks on the right. In the estate, take the first right turn, then left, then right and number 20 is the last house on the left.