134, The Park, Sallins Road,, Naas,, Co Kildare, W91 FKX2
€285,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1994.
- Extends to 96m2 approximately.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Wooden double glazed windows.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings, oven, hob, extractor fan, washing machine included.
- Cobbleock drive.
- Large garden with southern aspect and patio area.
- Barna shed included.
- Cul-de-sac location.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.9m x 1.9m (12'10" x 6'2")
- With laminate wooden floor, understair storage and guest wc off.
- Guest WC
- 1.5m x 0.8m (4'10" x 2'6")
- With wc, wbh and laminate wooden floor.
- Sitting Room
- 5.3m x 3.3m (17'4" x 10'10")
- Bright room with feature marble fireplace with open fire and laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 8.2m x 7.9m (26'9" x 25'11")
- Beautifully designed white Shaker style fitted kitchen with black granite worktops and splashback. With built-in hob, oven, hob, fridge and freezer. With breakfast bar and an abundance storage space. Patio door to rear garden.
- Spacious landing with hotpress and access to attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11'9" x 11'5")
- Bright double bedroom with wooden floor.
- 2.7m x 0.8m (8'11" x 2'6")
- With wc, whb, electric shower with splashback and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.0m x 2.7m (13'0" x 8'11")
- Double bedroom with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.7m x 2.5m (8'9" x 8'2")
- With wooden floor.
- 2.6m x 1.7m (8'5" x 5'7")
- With suite consisting of wc, whb and bath with shower attachment. With floor tiled and walls part tiled.
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.2 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas proceed out the Sallins Road. At 3rd set of traffic lights proceed ahead for a short distance taking the 2nd turn right. Now take 2nd right again, you are now in "The Park". From here take the last available left turn where number 134 will be down here on the right hand side.