6, The Sycamores, Sallins Road, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 Y584
€640,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
27th Jul 14:15 - 14:30
- Extends to a generous 258m2 approximately.
- Built circa 1984.
- Appealing substantial family home in prime location.
- 3 large separate reception rooms.
- Additional family accommodation suitable for multiple uses.
- Very private large rear garden with two patios, lawn and shrubs
- No maintenance redbrick exterior.
- Fitted with alarm and security lights.
- Oil fired central heating with Grant boiler.
- Spacious driveway with parking for 3 cars.
- uPvc soffit and fascia.
- Facing green area with mature trees.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and appliances included.
- Two minute walk from Main Street Naas.
- Walking distance to Primary and secondary schools.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
Additional accommodation attached to the house would be suitable for family use or letting. It would also be ideal for a doctors surgery or dental practice.
The Sycamores superb position beside Naas Town Centre allows easy access to its many banks, shops, boutiques, restaurants, hospital and local schools, both primary and secondary. The M7 and the rail link at Sallins are just a short drive away. Local landmarks include Punchestown Racecourse, Naas Racecourse, Palmerstown House Estate and Naas Lawn Tennis Club. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway
- The large entrance hall features a solid cedarwood floor.
- Inner Hallway
- The inner hall features a solid cedarwood floor and large understairs storage.
- Drawing Room
- 6.60m x 4.18m (21'8" x 13'9")
- This spacious room has a bay window, a fireplace of marble with an ornate wooden surround and a carpet floor. French doors lead to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- 5.27m x 4.80m (17'3" x 15'9")
- The sizeable dining room is a lovely sunny room with a large bay window including door which leads to the patio and garden.
- Family Room
- 4.45m x 2.97m (14'7" x 9'9")
- This cosy room features a bay window, marble fireplace with wooden surround and carpet floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 6.95m x 4.17m (22'10" x 13'8")
- The kitchen is an extensive bright and airy room with two windows looking out onto the garden. It offers a solid oak fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, double oven, ceramic hob and dishwasher and a brick fireplace with backboiler. The floor and splashback are tiled.
- Utility Room
- 2.00m x 1.95m (6'7" x 6'5")
- With fridge freezer, washing machine, tiled floor and back door.
- Guest WC
- 0.86m x 0.68m (2'10" x 2'3")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- 4.09m x 3.25m (13'5" x 10'8")
- The large landing is a bright space with a carpet floor and hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.00m x 4.01m (16'5" x 13'2")
- To the front of the house, the main bedroom features a vast array of fitted wardrobes. With carpet floor.
- 2.94m x 1.68m (9'8" x 5'6")
- With wc, whb and shower unit with electric shower. It has a tiled floor and part-tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.22m x 4.00m (13'10" x 13'1")
- A generous double room to rear with extensive fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")
- To the rear, this double room has a fitted wardrobe. With attic access. This room is currently used as a study and would be ideal for a nursery or office.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.18m x 3.13m (13'9" x 10'3")
- A spacious double of dual aspect with windows front and rear, it includes fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 5
- 4.17m x 3.92m (13'8" x 12'10")
- To the front, this large double room has built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 3.01m x 1.80m (9'11" x 5'11")
- With wc, whb, bath, bidet and tiled floor.
- Additional Accommodation
- Additional accommodation has its own access gate to the street and private entrance.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.07m x 1.03m (10'1" x 3'5")
- With carpet floor.
- Living/Dining Area
- 5.50m x 2.55m (18'1" x 8'4")
- The living room features a marble fireplace with wooden surround. Carpet floor.
- 3.15m x 3.03m (10'4" x 9'11")
- A double room with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
- 1.76m x 1.58m (5'9" x 5'2")
- With wc and whb and shower.
- 2.60m x 1.40m (8'6" x 4'7")
- With storage units, cooker, fridge and washing machine.
- The sunny rear garden is very private with hedging, various shrubs, climbers, lawn and two patios. The front garden is in lawn with hedge, trees and shrubs.
- Shed/Boiler House
- 3.85m x 2.41m (12'8" x 7'11")
- Block built shed with boiler and chest freezer.
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.19 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas Main street take the Sallins road. Pass the church on your left. Just after the right turn to Wolfe Tone Street, take the next right into The Sycamores. Number six is on your left hand side.