2, The View, Johnstown Manor, Johnstown, Co Kildare, W91 PH36
€535,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2002.
- Extends to 143m2 approximatey.
- Inviting family home in prestigious estate with green area to front
- Not overlooked to front or rear
- Gas fired central heating with upgraded condenser boiler and Hive control system
- Attic suitable for conversion
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Kitchen appliances included ( may be a query over the Fridge freezer)
- All carpets, most curtains, light fittings and blinds included.
- Low maintenance exterior.
- Landscaped rear garden with mature trees, shrubs and patios.
- Front cobblelock drive with parking off street for three cars.
- Alarm system.
- High speed broadband .
- Metal shed .
- Short drive to the Arrow rail link in Sallins and just two minutes drive to Junction 9 of the M7/N7.
Located in the pretty village of Johnstown, with restaurants, shops and creche within walking distance, it is also close to Naas town with its many boutiques, restaurants, bars, Theatre, cinema, hospital and schools. Local sporting facilities include the Palmerstown House Golf course, the K club and Naas Golf club. For the racing enthusiast, Punchestown, Naas and the Curragh racecourse are nearby.
For commuters, access to the M7 is nearby at Junction 9, the Arrow train service is 10 minutes away in Sallins and the Citywest Luas stop just 15 minutes drive. The 126 bus to Dublin and Kildare also stops in the village.
The accommodation in this fine property comprises downstairs entrance hall, sting room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility and guest wc. First floor 4 bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
- Entrance Hallway
- 6.20m x 1.70m (20'4" x 5'7")
- The welcoming hallway has an oak wood floor.
- Sitting Room
- 5.78m x 3.95m (19' x 13')
- This is an impressive room, tastefully decorated, with a large window to front, solid oak floor and stone fireplace with a gas fire inset. With glazed double doors to the dining area.
- Family Room
- 3.55m x 2.37m (11'8" x 7'9")
- This is a versatile room to front which could also be used as a fifth bedroom or home office. With oak floor and tv points.
- Ktichen/Dining Room
- 8.44m x 4.40m (27'8" x 14'5")
- The substantial kitchen/dining room spans the rear of the home. It is a bright and sunny room with two windows and double doors to the patio outside. It features a superb range of walnut shaker style kitchen units, with larder press, wine rack, soft close drawers and display units. To centre is a sizeable island with storage and seating. All are topped with a granite worktop. The kitchen incorporates a Bosch ceramic hob, Neff double oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher and Neff American style fridge freezer. The kitchen floor is attractively tiled in porcelain tiles.
- Utility Room
- 2.51m x 1.63m (8'3" x 5'4")
- The utility room offers lots of storage presses and sink, washing machine and dryer. It contains the gas boiler and from here the back door leads to the side passage. With tiled floor and splashback.
- Guest WC
- 1.86m x 0.75m (6'1" x 2'6")
- Recently updated, the guest wc has painted wall panelling and feature wallpaper. With wc and vanity unit.
- 3.10m x 3.06m (10'2" x 10'0")
- The stairs and landing have a wooden floor. With hotpress off and Stira stairs to the part floored attic which is suitable for conversion.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.87m x 3.53m (16' x 11'7")
- This generous bedroom to front boasts a large number of high quality fitted wardrobes.
- 1.80m x 1.30m (5'11" x 4'3")
- The en-suite is part tiled and comprises a suite of wc, whb and shower unit.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.00m x 2.81m (9'10" x 9'3")
- A spacious double room with rear view, it has a wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.85m x 2.85m (9'4" x 9'4")
- This is a double room with view of the rear garden. It features built- in wardrobes and a wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.00m x 2.20m (9'10" x 7'3")
- Currently used as an office, this is a single bedroom with fitted wardrobe and shelving.
- Family Bathroom
- 2.56m x 1.46m (8'5" x 4'9")
- The family bathroom is part tiled and includes wc, whb and bath.
- To front, the garden is in lawn with laurel hedging and trees such as Bay, birch and juniper. The cobblelock drive can accommodate three cars off street.To rear the garden is not overlooked. It offers two patios, lawn and a range of planting, with hedging, climbers, birch and cypress trees. Metal shed (4m x 3m) included.
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.48 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas, take the Dublin Road. At the roundabout take the exit to Johnstown. Follow the road into the village. Take the turn right just before Centra, turning onto Johnstown Manor. Take the next right onto The View and number two is on your left.