7, The View, Sallins Park, Sallins, Co. Kildare, W91 R6Y9
€280,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1997.
- Extends to 119m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Cul-de-sac location.
- Ample off street carparking.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
- Whirlpool oven, electric hob, Hoover fridge and Nordmende dishwasher included.
- Large rear garden with decked area.
- Walking distance from shops and schools,
- Short walk to the Arrow rail link offering a direct route to Dublin City Centre and the IFSC.
- A short drive to the M7/N7 and Naas town centre and all its amenities.
Downstairs comprises entrance hall, family room, sitting room leading to open plan dining area and kitchen, utility room is off the kitchen. Upstairs 3 bedrooms, main en-suite and bathroom. The garden is spacious with decking and sitting area. This fine property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with parking to the front, viewing comes highly recommended.
The property is conveniently located just a short walk from Sallins many amenities- shops, bars, restaurants, creches, primary school, playground, canal side-walks and GAA club. It is just a short walk to the Arrow rail link offering a direct service to Dublin and Kildare. Naas is just a few minutes away offering further shops, schools, restaurant, theatre, cinema and sporting facilities.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.72m x 1.86m (15'6" x 6'1")
- With laminate flooring, carpet stairs, radiator covering and understairs built-in storage.
- Guest WC
- With wc and whb, tiled floor and splashback.
- Family Room
- 6.19m x 2.69m (20'4" x 8'10")
- Bright spacious room with carpet floor and large window overlooking the front of the house.
- Sitting Room
- 5.32m x 3.24m (17'5" x 10'8")
- Open plan room with laminate wooden floor and attractive archway leading to the dining area. This room has a large window allowing lots of light and a feature fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and wood surround.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.57m x 3.91m (18'3" x 12'10")
- The kitchen area has stylish built-in units incorporating Whirlpool oven and electric hob, Hoover fridge, Nordmende dishwasher and tiled splashback. The kitchen floor is tiled and the dining area has a laminate wooden floor. Sliding doors allowing for lots of light lead onto a decked area of the garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.83m x 2.52m (9'3" x 8'3")
- The utility has an abundance of storage, worktops, shelving, a tiled floor and a Zanussi washing machine.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.55m x 3.10m (14'11" x 10'2")
- Spacious light filled room with wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- En Suite
- 1.46m x 1.36m (4'9" x 4'6")
- Fully tiled en-suite with wc, whb and electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.19m x 2.65m (13'9" x 8'8")
- With wooden floor and built in wardrobe, radiator cover and shelving.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.62m x 1.72m (8'7" x 5'8")
- With wooden floor and radiator cover.
- Main Bathroom
- 2.30m x 2.21m (7'7" x 7'3")
- Fully tiled bathroom with a suit consisting of wc, wbh and bath with shower attachment.
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.9 kWh/m2/yr
On entering Sallins from Naas, continue straight over both the railway and canal bridges. Go through the traffic lights and Sallins Park is the right hand turn opposite Des Kelly Interiors. You are now in Sallins Park, continue straight and take the third left turn at the green, follow this along until you get to the end of the cul de sac. 7 The View is on your right.