31, The Waterfront, The Harbour, Naas, Co.Kildare, W91 E020
€159,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1999.
- Extends to 49m2 approximately.
- Management Fees €1,300.00 per annum.
- Designated parking.
- Electronic gated entrance.
- Superb location, just off Main Street and overlooking the Grand Canal Harbour.
- Carpets, curtains, and light fittings included.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge and washing machine included.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Mature landscaped gardens to the front.
- A few minutes walk to Main Street Naas and all its amenities.
- A few minutes drive to the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living and dining area, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.87m x 0.88m (12'8" x 2'11")
- With wooden floor and hotpress off.
- Living/Dining Area
- 5.34m x 4.89m (17'6" x 16'0")
- Spacious bright room with feature marble fireplace with gas fire and mahogany surround and wooden floor. Sliding doors lead to terrace area with beautiful views of the canal.
- 2.28m x 1.97m (7'6" x 6'6")
- The kitchen has a range of fitted units including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge and washing machine. The floor is fully tiled and the walls are partially tiled.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.01m x 2.99m (9'10" x 9'10")
- The bedroom is to the front of the property and has built-in wardrobes and a wooden floor.
- 1.97m x 1.94m (6'6" x 6'4")
- Lovely bathroom, attractively tiled with shower (wet room style), wc and whb.
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.95 kWh/m²/yr
Arriving into Naas from the Dublin side, proceed up the town, passed the town hall and take the right-hand turn before the courthouse. Follow the road down to the end, The Waterfront gates are on your right. From the Kilcullen side, take the left turn just passed the courthouse.