4, The Waterways, Sallins, Co. Kildare, W91E781
€215,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2006.
- Extends to 83m2 approximtely.
- Two double bedrooms (both en-suite).
- Double glazed windows.
- Attractive stone and red brick front exterior.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Fitted with intruder alarm system.
- uPVC soffits and fascia.
- All curtains, carpets, appliances and light fittings included.
- Residents permit car park.
- Green area to front.
- Beside the Arrow rail link with access to Heuston Station and the Docklands.
- Within short walking distance of local school, restaurants, shops, bars, bus stop and canal walks.
- Short drive to M7/N7 Junctions 9 and 9A.
It is conveniently located just a short walk from Sallins many amenities- shops, bars, restaurants, creches, primary school, and canal walks. The bustling town of Naas is just a few minutes drive away offering boutiques, restaurants, hospital, cinema, secondary schools and many leisure facilities.
The Waterways is ideally located for the commuter, being just a short walk to the Arrow Rail Station and a few minutes drive to the N7/M7 Junction.
Accommodation in this lovely home comprises entrance hallway, guest wc, living room, kitchen/dining room. Upstairs 2 double bedrooms (both en-suite).
- Entrance Hallway
- 6.25m x 1.98m (20'6" x 6'6")
- The welcoming hallway has a storage press off, understairs storage, a Porcelain tile floor and carpet stairs.
- Guest WC
- 1.77m x 0.91m (5'10" x 3')
- With wc, whb and porcelain tiled floor.
- Living Room
- 4.24m x 3.92m (13'11" x 12'10")
- The sunny living room has a porcelain floor and a balcony off (4.1m x 1.51m).
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 4.90m x 2.13m (16'1" x 7')
- With Shaker style beech units, it includes gas hob, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- 2.03m x 0.92m (6'8" x 3'0")
- With hotpress off and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.65m x 3.24m (12' x 10'8")
- This is a generous double bedroom to front with a built-in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.50m x 2.20m (8'2" x 7'3")
- With wc, whb and quadrant shower unit, it has a porcelain tile floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.20m x 3.26m (13'9" x 10'8")
- With rear view, this large double room has a laminate wood floor and built-in wardrobes.
- 2.87m x 0.88m (9'5" x 2'11")
- The en-suite includes wc, whb, and shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 97.7 kWh/m²/yr 18.41 kgCO2
From Naas take the Sallins road and pass over the motorway bridge. At the next set of traffic lights, take the right turn. Follow the road past Supervalu and take the first turn right. Number four is on your right hand side.