15, The Way, Craddockstown Park, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 CCV0
€279,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1996.
- Extends to 101m2 approximately.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- New kitchen and appliances.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Low maintenance gardens with shrubs.
- Sunny rear garden with patio.
- Off street parking.
This home has just been updated with a new kitchen and appliances and is presented to market in excellent condition throughout. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, guest wc, living room and kitchen/dining room. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.5m x 2.0m (14'8" x 6'6")
- With laminate wooden floor and carpet stairs. Guest wc off.
- Guest WC
- 1.9m x 1.4m (6'3" x 4'9")
- With wc and whb. Part tiled walls
- Living Room
- 4.5m x 3.6m (14'8" x 11'11")
- The large and bright living room features a gas insert fire with marble hearth and insert with wooden surround.
- Dining Area
- 3.8m x 2.9m (12'4" x 9'4")
- The dining area of the large kitchen/dining room has a tiled floor. Sliding doors lead to the patio outside.
- Kitchen Area
- 5.7m x 2.9m (18'6" x 9'5")
- A new cream shaker style kitchen has just been fitted, with soft close drawers and with granite effect laminate worktop and attractive subway tile splashback. Also fitted are a new extractor, Nordmende oven and a gas hob. The kitchen area has a tiled floor and back door to garden. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- 3.3m x 2.6m (10'11" x 8'7")
- The bright landing has a carpet floor and a hotpress off.
- 2.4m x 1.8m (7'11" x 5'10")
- With wc, whb and bath, tiled floor and tiled surrounds.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.7m x 2.9m (12'1" x 9'7")
- This large bedroom has a wood effect laminate floor and has many built-in wardrobes.
- 2.7m x 1.7m (8'10" x 5'7")
- With wc, whb and shower unit with Triton power shower. Tiled surround and floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.9m x 3.0m (12'8" x 9'9")
- This large double room has built-in wardrobes and laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 7'10")
- This room with front aspect has a laminate wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- The front garden has parking for two cars in the driveway. There are attractive shrubs and a hedge for privacy. The side entrance with access to the rear garden has a new gate. The rear garden is a suntrap and has a lawn and patio area.
Energy Performance Indicator: 283.16 kWh/m²/yr
Driving from Naas Main Street, take a left at Swans on the Green. Take the next left at the lakes. On Craddockstown Road, pass Naas Hospital on your right and take the next right turn into The Way. Follow the road around to the right. Take the first right turn and number 15 is on your righthand side.