Villa Feliz, Kerdiffstown, Naas, Co.Kildare, W91 HHA2
€689,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Detached residence of 394m2 approximately, set on 0.62 acres approximately.
- Built in 1974 and completely remodelled and renovated.
- Very private setting with 14th hole of Naas Golf Club to rear.
- Exceptionally well presented inside and out.
- 5 generous double bedrooms (3 en-suite).
- Self contained family apartment.
- Many versatile reception rooms.
- Stunning gardens.
- Monitored alarm and CCTV system.
- Recently insulated.
- uPVC Windows, soffits and fascia.
- All carpets and curtains included.
- Triple fuel system with gas, oil and solid fuel fired heating.
- Generous parking to front and rear of house.
- Just 3 minutes drive to Sallins village and 10 minutes to Naas town centre.
- 15 minutes walk to Arrow train station.
- Short drive to N7 interchange.
- The gardens surrounding the house have been beautifully maintained. They feature manicured lawns, hedging, mature trees, a large paved patio area with wooden summer house (2.64m x 2.4m) and beds stocked with many shrubs, roses and bedding.
The gardens of Villa Feliz are a delight, surrounding the house, with lawns, roses, perennial borders, flowering shrubs, mature trees, hedging and evergreens.
While in a rural setting, this home is conveniently located just 1 km from Sallins many amenities- shops, bars, restaurants, creches, primary school, playground, canal-side walks and GAA club. The vibrant town of Naas is just a few minutes away offering further boutiques, restaurants, schools and leisure facilities.
The well-proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, conservatory, kitchen/dining room, family bathroom, 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite). Downstairs 2 bedrooms (1 en-suite), office, games room, bar, snug, storeroom, guest wc, utility room. Self-contained family apartment. Outside veranda and summer house.
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.96m x 2.72m (16'3" x 8'11")
- From outside, two staircases lead you up to the veranda and the front door on the first floor, through which you will find the bright and welcoming hallway.
- Living Room
- 6.58m x 4.19m (21'7" x 13'9")
- French doors lead to the spacious living room which is dual in aspect. It boasts an impressive marble fireplace with inset log burner which includes a back boiler. It has a solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 4.90m x 2.56m (16'1" x 8'5")
- The kitchen/dining room features an extensive range of Shaker style units providing ample storage and display. It includes a ceramic hob, oven, microwave and new dishwasher. The tiled splashback and floor perfectly complement the room. Sliding doors lead to the conservatory.
- 5.38m x 3.48m (17'8" x 11'5")
- The spacious conservatory is a wonderful addition to this home. Its red brick walls and synthetic grass floor make it very cosy indeed. Sliding doors lead to a balcony outside and steps down to the patio and garden.
- Inner Hallway
- 7.00m x 1.03m (23' x 3'5")
- With laminate wooden floor.
- Family bathroom
- 4.02m x 1.78m (13'2" x 5'10")
- This bathroom has been fully tiled in attractive ceramic and mosaic tiles. It features a contemporary Duravit sanitaryware suite of wc inset bath with electric shower and wall hanging whb with storage. With hotpress.
- Bedroom 1
- 17.17m x 4.11m (56'4" x 13'6")
- This is a considerably large room of dual aspect with views to the rear and side. It has a high gloss walnut floor, many fitted wardrobes and a dressing table.
- 2.35m x 2.00m (7'9" x 6'7")
- The en-suite includes wc, bidet, corner shower and large sink with storage.
- Bedroom 2
- 23.63m x 3.05m (77'6" x 10'0")
- A small hallway (1.18m x 1.04m) leads to bedroom 2, a generous double bedroom to front with fitted wardrobe and vanity unit. With carpet floor.
- 1.07m x 1.04m (3'6" x 3'5")
- With wc and whb, it is fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.65m x 3.26m (12' x 10'8")
- Another roomy double with front view, it has fitted wardrobes and whb, with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 43.64m x 3.16m (143'2" x 10'4")
- This is a double bedroom to front, with laminate wooden floor.
- Games room
- 5.74m x 3.58m (18'10" x 11'9")
- This is a wonderful room for entertaining, with space for card tables, football table and a hatch window for drinks delivery from the adjoining bar.
- The bar has a pump and cooler system for beer on tap. With shelving, solid wooden floor, and hatch with counter for service.
- 5.37m x 1.58m (17'7" x 5'2")
- Just off the bar, with carpet tile floor and porthole window.
- 5.70m x 1.58m (18'8" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 5
- 4.21m x 3.60m (13'10" x 11'10")
- This is a large double bedroom, with fitted wardrobe and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 6
- 3.59m x 2.96m (11'9" x 9'9")
- An ample double room with side view and tiled floor, walk through wardrobe and tiled floor.
- 2.43m x 1.76m (8' x 5'9")
- The en-suite is fully tiled, with wc, whb and corner shower.
- 2.89m x 2.00m (9'6" x 6'7")
- With fitted storage presses and tiled floor.
- 7.60m x 5.35m (24'11" x 17'7")
- This wonderful room is of dual aspect with window to side and two large sliding doors to rear with lovely views of the gardens. It has a high gloss walnut floor and spot lighting.
- 5.28m x 2.20m (17'4" x 7'3")
- With sink and storage unit and tiled splashback. Back door to garden and access to apartment.
- Guest WC
- 1.56m x 0.75m (5'1" x 2'6")
- With wc, whb, tiled floor and part-tile walls.
- The apartment has been recently fitted and has never been occupied. It has separate heating, water and electricity. The entrance is directly to the kitchen from the driveway outside.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.58m x 3.46m (18'4" x 11'4")
- The newly fitted kitchen includes gas cooker with double oven, washing machine and fridge.
- Living area
- 3.66m x 2.58m (12'0" x 8'6")
- With marmoleum flooring.
- 3.48m x 2.58m (11'5" x 8'6")
- 4.21m x 2.58m (13'10" x 8'6")
- This is a sizeable double room with marmoleum floor.
- Shower room
- 2.05m x 0.79m (6'9" x 2'7")
- With shower and whb with storage.
- 1.27m x 0.81m (4'2" x 2'8")
Energy Performance Indicator: 168.625 kWh/m2/yr
Directions W91 HHA2 In Sallins, go over the railway bridge and take the right onto Church Avenue, follow the road and take the next right, driving alongside the canal. Follow the road, going over a little humpback railway bridge. Villa Feliz is the third house on the right hand side.