30, Woodlands, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 PVY0
€430,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1971.
- Extends to 173m2 of accommodation.
- Set in a prime location in Naas.
- Gas fired central heating.
- House extended to include sunroom in 2008.
- Phonewatch Alarm system.
- Zoned heating with Hive heating controls.
- All light fittings, shutters, carpets, appliances and most curtains included.
- Cedarwood double glazed windows.
- uPVC soffit and fascia.
- Farrow and Ball paint used throughout.
- Plantation shutters in most rooms.
- Landscaped garden to rear with raised granite patios, mature trees, shrubs.
- Large wooden shed to rear.
- Front garden in lawn with off-street parking for two cars.
- Potential for extension into balcony area subject to necessary planning permissions.
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with its many amenities.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
This home has been extended and maintained to a high standard and offers even more potential for expansion in the balcony area, subject to planning permission.
In an enviable location, It is just a five minute walk to the heart of Naas with its many shops, restaurants, bars, parks and leisure facilities. It is conveniently located within walking distance of most Naas schools, both primary and secondary. It is also perfect for the commuter, being a short drive to the M7 and the Arrow train station in Sallins or a quick walk to the bus stop nearby.
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, sunroom, kitchen, bedroom 4, utility room and guest wc. Upstairs 3 bedrooms (main en-suite with walk-in wardrobe) and family bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.60m x 3.34m (18'4" x 10'11")
- The welcoming hallway has a solid oak wide plank floor. Pocket doors lead to the living room.
- Living Room/Dining Room
- 7.93m x 5.22m (26'0" x 17'2")
- This is a very spacious room, with a feature fireplace of marble with wooden surround, radiator covers, an oak floor and double doors to sunroom.
- 4.40m x 3.67m (14'5" x 12'0")
- This is a light filled room of dual aspect and including four Velux windows on the roof. It has a carpet floor and double doors to the patio outside.
- 6.00m x 4.47m (19'8" x 14'8")
- The kitchen is a large space with a vast array of storage in the wonderful hand painted kitchen. It has a wooden worktop and includes a dresser with basket storage and a wall of floor to ceiling storage presses. The kitchen incorporates an induction hob, twin ovens (one a steam oven), fridge freezer, Wine cabinet and dishwasher. The floor is clad in porcelain tile. Door to garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.37m x 2.05m (7'9" x 6'9")
- With boiler, washing machine and shelving.
- Guest WC
- 1.33m x 1.28m (4'4" x 4'2")
- With wc, whb and oak floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.49m x 2.32m (11'5" x 7'7")
- This bedroom is currently used as a study and features Bespoke built-in desks, hand-painted bookshelves, storage cabinets and filing cabinet.
- 5.74m x 1.06m (18'10" x 3'6")
- With hotpress off. Door to the large balcony which wraps around the side and front of the house.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.18m x 3.18m (17' x 10'5")
- The generous master bedroom (created through the amalgamation of two original bedrooms) benefits from two windows with a rear view. It has a Sliderobes walk-in wardrobe (2m x 1.6m) with lots of shelves and hanging rails.
- 2.37m x 1.28m (7'9" x 4'2")
- The e-suite is fully tiled and includes wc, whb and quadrant shower unit with power shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.70m x 3.40m (12'2" x 11'2")
- This large double room to the front has built-in wardrobes, dressing table and cupboards.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.40m x 2.78m (11'2" x 9'1")
- A double room with front view it has a solid oak floor.
- 2.36m x 1.69m (7'9" x 5'7")
- The main bathroom has been attractively tiled and comes with wc, whb, bath and electric shower. With heated ladder towel rail.
- The front garden is in lawn with parking for 2 cars off street. The rear garden has been professionally landscaped to include raised granite patios, shrubs, climbers, roses, acer and laurel trees.
- Wooden Shed
- 5.80m x 2.91m (19'0" x 9'7")
- The large shed houses the dryer and freezer and is used as a home gym.
Energy Performance Indicator: 246.7 kWh/m2/yr
In Naas, take the Blessington road, passing Tesco Metro on your right hand side. Take the next left at the traffic lights onto the Tipper Road. Follow the road for 400m and turn into the Woodlands estate. Pass the left turn and it is the second house on the left.