70, Woodlands, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 C4EV
€449,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1974.
- Beautifully presented family home in a prime location.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Off street parking for 3 cars.
- Low maintenance rear garden with composite deck, lawn and raised beds.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Quality carpets, curtains, light fittings and blinds included.
- Kitchen appliances included.
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both Primary and Secondary.
- Five minute drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7.
- Easy access to the commuter Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- Short walk to bus stop in town.
This fine property is in a wonderful location, conveniently situated within a short walk of Naas town centre with its array of shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, kitchen/living/dining room, family room, utility room, guest wc, hallway, 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite) and family bathroom.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway
- 2.07m x 1.22m (6'9" x 4'0")
- With solid oak floor.
- This is a large airy open plan space which is full of light from windows on four sides. Previously 3 rooms it has been adapted to suit a more modern style of living.
- Livinhg Area
- 7.34m x 4.00m (24'1" x 13'1")
- The living area is a wonderful bright space, with a broad window to front and French doors to the decking outside. It features a marble fireplace with wooden surround and log burning stove. It has a built-in storage unit, shelving and an oak floor.
- Dining Area
- x 2.66m
- The dining area has a wall of fitted presses and shelving. With oak floor.
- 4.00m x 3.64m (13'1" x 11'11")
- A superb space of triple aspect with a Velux window overhead it is filled with light. It features many kitchen units, offering lots of storage and a splashback of stylish metro tiles. The island, with a wooden worktop, provides seating and further storage. It has a slate effect tiled floor. The kitchen incorporates a Kenwood range cooker with a 6 burner gas hob and two ovens and an integrated dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 3.05m x 2.62m (10'0" x 8'7")
- The utility has many storage presses and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. It includes the boiler and back door.
- Family Room
- 4.00m x 3.84m (13'1" x 12'7")
- Previously a bedroom, the current owners have made this into a cosy family room. It is a sunny room of dual aspect, with views of the front garden, and a carpet floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.17m x 1.00m (3'10" x 3'3")
- With wc and whb, it is part tiled with metro tiles.
- 1.01m x 0.07m (3'4" x 0'3")
- With oak floor, Velux window overhead, hotpress and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.00m x 3.06m (13'1" x 10'0")
- A generous double room to rear, it has a wall of fitted Sliderobes and carpet floor.
- 2.67m x 2.22m (8'9" x 7'3")
- The en-suite has been recently refurbished with a contemporary suite of bowl sink mounted on a wall hung storage unit, wc and large shower with rainfall showerhead. The room is fully tiled in an attractive grey tile with mosaic accents.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.00m x 3.53m (13'1" x 11'7")
- A spacious double room with rear view, a carpet floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.06m x 2.39m (10'0" x 7'10")
- With side view this bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 2.68m x 2.54m (8'10" x 8'4")
- The main bathroom has a feature wash hand basin, surrounded by marble tile. Marble tiles also grace the floor, and there is a bath and wc.
- To front the garden is in lawn with hedging and trees. There is off street parking for 3 cars. The rear garden includes a large composite deck which requires no maintenance, a lawn and raised beds with shrubs, roses and climbers. It includes a wooden shed 2.5m x 2m. It is not overlooked and has gated side access on both sides.
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.05 kWh/m²/yr
In Naas, take the Blessington road, passing Tesco Metro on your right hand side. Take the next left at the traffic lights onto the Tipper Road. Follow the road for 400m and turn into the Woodlands estate. Take the first left turn, then the next and follow the road into a cul de sac where number 70 will be on your right.