7, Woodside Park, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 P7AA
€255,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1972.
- Extends to 96m2 approximately.
- Prime location off the Sallins Road.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Off street parking for three cars.
- Easy maintenance gardens front and rear.
- Phonewatch alarm system.
- All carpets and curtains included.
- A short drive to the M7 Motorway junction and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- A short walk to Naas town centre, local schools, shops, creche, GAA, Tennis Club, Monread Park and Leisure centre.
Woodside Park is perfectly located just a few minutes walk from Naas town centre with its array of shops, restaurants and bars. It is close to schools, church, canal walks, leisure facilities and the local park and is just a few minutes drive from the M7 and the Sallins rail link.
Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, garage and wc.
- 1.84m x 0.76m (6'0" x 2'6")
- With sliding door and tiled floor.
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.20m x 1.96m (13'9" x 6'5")
- The entrance hallway has an attractive PVC front door. There is understairs storage, phone watch alarm system and chairlift.
- Living Room
- 4.40m x 3.87m (14'5" x 12'8")
- The living room is lovely and bright with a large window maximising the light. It has an open fire with a Connemara marble fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.97m x 3.78m (19'7" x 12'5")
- The spacious kitchen/dining room has an oak kitchen with lots of storage. It has a door through to the attached garage.
- 9.43m x 3.31m (30'11" x 10'10")
- The extra large garage with entry just off the kitchen is just perfect for conversion. It has wooden doors to front and a PVC window and back door to rear. It houses the boiler and includes wc with whb (1.56m x 1m).
- Upstairs Landing
- 3.06m x 1.84m (10'0" x 6'0")
- With hotpress and attic access.
- 1.98m x 1.96m (6'6" x 6'5")
- With wc, whb and bath.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.16m x 3.90m (13'8" x 12'10")
- A very generous bedroom to front with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.89m x 3.13m (12'9" x 10'3")
- A double bedroom to rear with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.90m x 2.72m (9'6" x 8'11")
- A single room to the front of the house, with built-in wardrobe.
- To front the garden is in lawn with hedging and driveway parking for 1 car. The rear garden is in lawn surrounded by hedging.
Energy Performance Indicator: 257.47 kWh/m²/yr
From Main Street Naas, take the Sallins road. At the traffic lights after the Applegreen service station take the right turn onto Monread Avenue. Take the next right onto Woodside Park, then left again. Number 7 is on your right hand side.