Beechbrook, The Sidings, Osberstown Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 V2YT
€560,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1989.
- Extends to a generous 153m2 approximately.
- Set on approximately one third of an acre
- Spacious family friendly accommodation
- Oil fired central heating with new Grant Vortex boiler and high output radiators installed in 2018
- Large private west facing rear garden with lawn, patio, mature trees and shrubs
- Mix of Hardwood and uPVC double glazed windows
- Curtains, blinds, light fittings and most appliances included
- Large driveway with ample car parking.
- uPVC soffits and fascia
- Close to canal side walks
- A short stroll to Sallins Village with its selection of shops, restaurants and primary school and just a five minute drive to Naas town with all its amenities.
- Just a 10 minute walk to the Commuter train with access to Heuston station and the Docklands
- Short drive to Junction 9/9A of the N7/M7.
This wonderful home is tucked away on the edge of Naas town, close to the Grand Canal in a little enclave of just 6 houses. It is within walking distance of local amenities in both Sallins and Naas such as the Monread shopping centre, two primary schools, many restaurants, shops and sporting facilities. Naas town centre is just a five minute drive while the Commuter rail station is a ten minute walk.
This house has been lovingly maintained by its current owners who have created a warm and welcoming family home. With its many reception rooms and generous accommodation, this is a versatile home perfect for modern family living.
The well proportioned accommodation in this fine property briefly comprises of: entrance hallway, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, bathroom, 4 double bedrooms (main en-suite), utility room and garage.
The considerable gardens to the front and side, and the west facing rear garden have been beautifully maintained with mature trees, lawn, beds of shrubbery and hedging.
- Entrance Hallway
- The hallway is a bright welcoming space with skylights above and a solid oak Junckers floor. There is a hotpress off and access via Stira stairs to the part floored attic.
- Living Room
- 5.21m x 4.56m (17'1" x 15')
- The spacious living room boasts an impressive marble fireplace with Stanley stove. It has a solid oak Junckers floor and both wall and centre lighting. Door leading through to the dining room.
- Dining room
- 4.27m x 3.53m (14'0" x 11'7")
- The dining room features a fireplace with granite hearth, wood surround, inset electric fire and solid oak Junckers floor. Double doors lead to the family room and door to kitchen.
- Family Room
- 6.00m x 3.43m (19'8" x 11'3")
- This is a stunning room, a bright airy space with windows overlooking the garden and Velux windows above in the vaulted panelled ceiling. There are French doors to the garden and door to the utility.
- 4.75m x 4.00m (15'7" x 13'1")
- The kitchen features many beautiful cream units which are topped with granite worktops. The kitchen incorporates a Neff induction hob, Neff double oven with warming drawer, an integrated Fridge freezer and integrated Siemens dishwasher. It has a tiled floor.
- 2.68m x 2.14m (8'10" x 7'0")
- The bathroom has a contemporary suite and fittings, with a mounted bowl style whb and matching cabinets, wc and bath with pumped power shower.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.47m x 3.34m (11'5" x 10'11")
- A generous double room with front garden views, it has a wall of Sliderobes which include hanging rails, shelving and drawers. With an oak floor.
- En- Suite
- 2.27m x 0.96m (7'5" x 3'2")
- The part tiled en-suite includes a shower unit, wc an whb.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.02m x 2.27m (9'11" x 7'5")
- A spacious double bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.80m x 2.70m (12'6" x 8'10")
- A double bedroom with rear view of the garden, fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.10m x 2.80m (10'2" x 9'2")
- A double bedroom at the front of the house, this is currently used as an office. With wooden floor.
- Utility Room
- 3.10m x 2.90m (10'2" x 9'6")
- The utility includes many fitted presses offering lots of storage. It includes a dryer and is plumbed for a washing machine. Door to garage storage.
- Storage Room
- 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10" x 9')
- To front the expansive garden is in lawn with beds of shrubs and bordered by hedges with mature trees. There is ample off street parking.To rear the garden is not overlooked. It includes a large lawn with cobblelock patio and paths, shrubs and trees. A paved screened area hides the washing line, bin storage, wooden Shed (2.8m x 2m) and fuel store.
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.47 (kWh/m2/yr)
From Naas take the Sallins road, passing through the roundabout at Millennium Park and over the motorway flyover. Turn left. Take the first right into The Sidings and Beechbrook is the first house on the left.