Sceilig, Jigginstown, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91KX4C
€498,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1978.
- Set on 0.5 of an acre approximately.
- Extends to a generous 167m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Ample parking both at front and side.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Maintenance free exterior.
- Not overlooked front or rear.
- All kitchen appliances included.
- All carpets and curtains included.
- Large gardens with mature trees and shrubs.
- Open countryside at rear.
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange and to the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- Bus stop just a few minutes walk away.
- Walking distance to supermarket and Naas sports centre.
- Entrance Porch
- 1.7m x 1.2m (5'7" x 3'10")
- With wooden floor.
- With wooden floor.
- Guest WC
- 2.0m x 0.8m (6'8" x 2'7")
- With wc and whb.
- Living Room
- 4.1m x 3.7m (13'4" x 12'2")
- The cosy living room has a large picture window, a wooden floor and features a stone fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.4m x 3.6m (17'9" x 11'10")
- The kitchen is a bright, light filled space with a vast number of Shaker style beech units with display units included. It features a Bosch double oven and hob. It has a tiled floor and mosaic tiled splashback. With archway to utility room.
- Utility Room
- 2.8m x 2.6m (9'1" x 8'4")
- The utility room has many storage units of various sizes and is plumbed for washing machine. With tiled floor and Back door to parking and garden.
- 5.8m x 3.2m (19'0" x 10'8")
- The sunroom, with doors onto the raised decking has views of the large garden and the fields beyond. It has a tiled floor and an archway leading to the study.
- 3.7m x 2.6m (12'0" x 8'5")
- The study features built-in desk and shelving units. It has a tiled floor and door to hallway.
- 6.5m x 1.0m (21'5" x 3'2")
- With carpet floor.
- 3.7m x 2.6m (12'2" x 8'6")
- The bathroom features both a large shower unit (with electric shower) and a Jacuzzi bath. With wc and whb. Both floor and walls are tiled.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.2m x 2.8m (13'8" x 9'2")
- A large double bedroom, this overlooks the rear garden. It has Sliderobes with both drawers and hanging space.
- 2.5m x 1.2m (8'2" x 3'10")
- With wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.9m x 3.6m (12'10" x 11'10")
- A generous double bedroom to the front with carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.2m x 3.9m (13'9" x 12'10")
- A double room with built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.9m x 2.2m (12'10" x 7'4")
- A single room with front views with carpet floor.
- Outside The large gardens feature many mature trees and shrubs, flowering bulbs and heathers. Decking and a patio surround the sunroom. A suntrap patio lies further down the garden. There is a private yard to the side of the house with a boiler house (3.9m x 2.68m) and shed (3.05m x 2.88m) accessed through a large gate.
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.32 kWh/m²/yr
Leaving Main Street Naas take the Newbridge road (R445) and follow it for 1.4km where you take a left turn. Follow this road for about 250m until you see Sceilig on your left.