14, Millbank Square, Sallins, Co Kildare, W91 VH56
€140,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
25th May 12:00 - 12:15
- Built circa 2001.
- Extends to 38m2 approximately.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Not overlooked.
- Balcony overlooking green area.
- Ample parking.
- Communal gardens.
- Double glazed windows.
- Alarm included.
- Oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer included.
- Table and chairs, sofa and bed included.
- Short stroll to canal walks, shops, bars and restaurants.
- Management fee €1,195 per annum approximately.
- Short walk to Arrow commuter rail station and a few minutes drive to N7/M7.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.6m x 2.0m (11'11" x 6'6")
- The entrance hallway features laminate wood flooring, alarm and hotpress
- Living Room/Kitchen
- 5.5m x 4.4m (18'1" x 14'4")
- The bright living room/kitchen has a laminate floor and a door to a balcony overlooking a large green area.
- Shower Room
- 1.6m x 1.5m (5'5" x 4'11")
- With wc, whb and shower, tiled floor and shower.
- 5.6m x 2.6m (18'3" x 8'6")
- A generous double room with a laminate wooden floor and a fitted wardrobe.
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.77 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Sallins village from the Naas direction, go over the railway bridge, then the canal bridge and take the next left at the traffic lights. Pass Lidl on your left. Take the next left turn, turn right, follow the road to the left, go right and 14 Millbank Square is in the building on your left hand side.