1, Millbridge Court, Mill Lane, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 AWK8
€498,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 1999.
- Extends to 166m2 approximately.
- Beautifully presented family home in a prime location.
- Stylish bathrooms with contemporary sanitaryware.
- Low maintenance red brick exterior finish.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- Off street parking for two cars.
- Large landscaped rear garden with, trees lawn and shrubs.
- upvc fascia and soffits.
- Fitted with intruder alarm and security lights.
- Quality carpets, curtains and blinds included.
- All appliances included.
- Attic insulation and walls pumped in 2010.
- New windows with A rated glass fitted in 2015.
- A short stroll to the centre of Naas town with its array of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities and canal walks.
- Within walking distance of most Naas schools both primary and secondary.
- Short drive to Junction 9 of the N7/M7 and the Arrow rail line in Sallins.
The property offers spacious family friendly accommodation, comprising sitting room, family room, study, kitchen, utility room, guest wc and conservatory. Upstairs four double bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
Millbridge Court is conveniently positioned beside Naas town centre with its many shops and restaurants, hospital, leisure facilities, creches and local schools, both primary and secondary. It is a short stroll to the towpath walks of the Grand canal nearby. The M7 and the rail link at Sallins are just a short drive away. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway
- 6.76m x 1.68m (22'2" x 5'6")
- The large and inviting hallway offers a beech floor with storage cupboard off (1.13m x 0.77m).
- Sitting Room
- 6.55m x 4.50m (21'6" x 14'9")
- The very spacious sitting room with large bay window has a feature fireplace of marble with a granite insert and hearth with a solid fuel stove. It has a carpet floor. Double doors lead to the family room.
- Family Room
- 4.32m x 3.62m (14'2" x 11'11")
- The cosy family room has a carpet floor and French doors leading to the patio outside.
- 4.88m x 2.74m (16'0" x 9')
- The study to the front of the house with a wooden floor would be suitable as a fifth bedroom or a playroom.
- Guest WC
- 2.90m x 0.87m (9'6" x 2'10")
- With contemporary fittings it has a tiled floor, part-tiled walls, whb with storage and wc.
- 5.68m x 5.05m (18'8" x 16'7")
- The bright kitchen is of dual aspect, with windows on two sides and French doors to the conservatory. It features shaker style beechwood kitchen units. The kitchen incorporates a Zanussi ceramic hob, Smeg oven,Siemens fridge and Hotpoint dishwasher. The floor and walls are attractively tiled in ceramic tiles.
- 2.72m x 2.66m (8'11" x 8'9")
- The conservatory has a tiled floor and French doors open to the patio.
- Utility Room
- 1.85m x 1.56m (6'1" x 5'1")
- Equipped with fitted units, sink, gas boiler and washing machine, the room has a tiled floor and back door to garden.
- 4.07m x 1.88m (13'4" x 6'2")
- The landing offers a hotpress and access to the part floored attic. With carpet floor.
- 2.02m x 1.88m (6'8" x 6'2")
- With wc and whb with storage, backed by a large mirror with lighting. The quadrant shower is tiled with contemporary mosaic style tiles and features an electric shower. With heated towel rail and tiled floor
- Bedroom 1
- 4.41m x 3.40m (14'6" x 11'2")
- The large master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a carpet floor.
- 2.00m x 1.52m (6'7" x 5')
- A modern suite with quadrant shower featuring a thermostatic power shower, ladder towel rail, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.70m x 2.70m (12'2" x 8'10")
- This spacious double room with view of the rear garden has a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.00m x 2.70m (9'10" x 8'10")
- A double room with rear view with a carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.44m x 2.22m (11'3" x 7'4")
- A double bedroom with front view, it has a carpet floor and fitted wardrobes
- The large back garden is very private. It features both a rear and side patio and lawn with shrubs and trees and a shed for storage. There are two side gates for access. Out front the driveway has parking for two cars. The attractive garden is in lawn with borders of hedge, shrubs and trees.
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.03 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Town Centre, take the Sallins Road, passing the church on the left hand side. Mill Lane is the second left turn. Follow the road, and 1 Millbridge Court is the first house you see on the left hand side.