147, Monread Heights, Naas, Co.Kildare, W91 VP2D
€265,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Extends to108m2 approximately.
- Built circa1982.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in a mature estate beside the Monread Park.
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- uPVC soffit and fascia.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Ample off street parking..
- Short walk to Naas town centre, Monread shopping centre, local creche, gym, GAA Club and the Grand Canal.
- Walking distance of most Primary and Secondary schools in Naas .
- Short drive to M7/N7 interchange and commuter train in Sallins with easy access to Heuston station and the docklands.
This home is in an ideal location, within easy walking distance of Naas town centre with its many shops, restaurants, bars, schools, cinema and leisure and sporting facilities. Perfect for the commuter, it is just a few minutes drive to the M7/N7 interchange and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
In need of some modernisation, this home offers great potential and is just waiting for the right person to put their stamp on it.
The accommodation briefly comprises hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, sun room, 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite) and bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.00m x 1.85m (6'7" x 6'1")
- The entrance hall has a uPVC front door and carpet floor.
- Sitting Room
- 5.30m x 4.67m (17'5" x 15'4")
- This is a spacious sunny room with a large window overlooking the front garden. It has a marble fireplace and carpet floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.74m x 4.71m (22'1" x 15'5")
- The kitchen/dining room is a bright spacious room. It includes a raised redbrick fireplace and a range of kitchen presses. Hotpress off.
- 2.90m x 2.14m (9'6" x 7'0")
- With door to garden
- Bedroom 1
- 3.08mm x 2.95m
- This is a double bedroom with built in wardrobe and carpet floor.
- 1.90m x 1.66m (6'3" x 5'5")
- With wc and bath.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.81m x 3.65m (19'1" x 12')
- This is a large double bedroom with rear view. It has two built-in wardrobes and en-suite.
- 1.78m x 0.80m (5'10" x 2'7")
- With wc and whb.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.63m x 2.60m (11'11" x 8'6")
- A double room to the front with built in wardrobe and carpet floor. With attic access.
- The front garden is in lawn with shrubs, hedging and ample off-street parking .The garden to rear is in lawn with trees and shrubs. There is a block built shed (3.1 x 1.5m).
Energy Performance Indicator: 291.46 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas Main Street, take the road towards Sallins. At the traffic lights after the Applegreen Service Station, turn right. Take the first left onto Monread Heights and then the next right. It is the second last house on the left hand side.