9, Ornamental Gardens, Oldtown Demesne, Naas, Co Kildare, W91HP29
€255,000 - Asking Price For Sale by Private TreatyArrange a Viewing
- Built circa 2005.
- Extends to 99m2 approximately.
- Gas fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Stylish bathrooms with contemporary sanitaryware.
- Beautifully maintained landscaped green areas.
- Allocated car parking.
- Management fee €1,500 per annum approximately.
- All carpets, curtains, blinds and appliances included.
- Within walking distance of the Arrow rail link in Sallins offering a direct service to Dublin city centre.
- Also within walking distance of Naas town centre, local Primary school, Monread Park and Monread shopping centre.
- Short drive to M7 interchange.
Accommodation in this beautifully presented home briefly comprises hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, utility, guest wc, landing, 3 double bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. The property is conveniently situated within a short walk of Naas town centre, Monread Park, shops, schools, creche, leisure centre and GAA. It offers easy access to the M7/N7 motorway and the Arrow rail link in Sallins.
- With large hotpress off.
- Living/Dining Room
- 6.13m x 3.54m (20'1" x 11'7")
- This is a wonderful large light filled room with windows on three sides. It features an inset gas fired stove and a laminate wooden floor.
- 4.09m x 2.30m (13'5" x 7'7")
- The stylish kitchen is in high gloss with granite worktops and splashback. It includes a ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. With porcelain tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 1.35m x 1.20m (4'5" x 3'11")
- With fitted shelves, worktop and whirlpool washer/dryer. Tiled floor.
- Guest WC
- 1.40m x 1.26m (4'7" x 4'2")
- With wc, whb and tiled floor.
- 2.05m x 2.00m (6'9" x 6'7")
- With laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.00m x 3.06m (13'1" x 10'0")
- A lovely bright double bedroom of dual aspect, it has a laminate woodem floor and high quality fitted wardrobes.
- 1.92m x 1.61m (6'4" x 5'3")
- The en-suite is fully tiled and includes wc, whb, shower and heated ladder towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.90m x 2.98m (12'10" x 9'9")
- This is a generous double room with fitted wardrobes and laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.50m x 3.50m (11'6" x 11'6")
- A double bedroom with laminate wooden floor and built-in wardrobe.
- 2.08m x 1.93m (6'10" x 6'4")
- The main bathroom is beautifully tiled, both walls and floor. It includes wc, whb and bath with overhead shower.
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.63 kWh/m²/yr
From Naas town take the Sallins road. After The Crossings Garage take the left turn into Oldtown demesne.Follow the main road around to the left, bear right then drive towards the end of the road.Take the left into Ornamental Gardens. Number 9 is situated in the block of apartments on the left hand side. Walk to the end and take the stairs to the first floor. Number 9 is on the right hand side.